Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2019 6:47 pm  #1

My SP and I are talking ((:

So here's the story! My ex and I were dating for a little under a year. We fell in love quickly and intensely and our relationship was filled with joy. We were long distance, but made the time to see each other for the weekend at least every few weeks. About a month ago, he broke up with me saying he doesn't feel happy anymore. I was devastated. We talked on and off a few times during the month, but I pushed him away with getting too excited too quickly about getting back together and putting too much pressure on the situation instead of letting it happen organically. I felt hopeless, trying my best to move on but knowing deep down that he is my person and that I didn't want to spend my time without him. The last conversation we had was basically him saying he didn't want to talk to me anymore...ouch

I stumbled across a few manifestation videos. I have heard of LOA before, but never really actively did it. I applied the techniques in Veronica's videos. Visualizing texts from him, asking myself what if today is the day we talk again, what if he does want to speak to me again but is feeling afraid and stubborn, what if what if what if. I felt deep down all day that I needed to reach out, that the universe was giving me an opportunity. I sent him a small message saying that I was thinking about him and hoping he did well, placing my intention on receiving a text back and opening up communication for positive conversation. HE ANSWERED. we talked very briefly and the conversation came to a natural close about an hour later. I felt a little discouraged thinking that I wouldn't hear from him.ย 

I followed another video of Veronica's, resetting my intentions and realligning my thoughts to more positive words. I am confident. I deserve love. SP will text me. We will be together. Sure enough, he just reached out again creating conversation. Something he has rarely done in awhile. I am so happy, thank you universe, all power, and God. I am grateful for this situation. I will continue to hold onto the fact that I am attractive love and abundance and a healthy recipriocated relationship every single day more and more.

I would love to hear your words of positivity as I embark on this adventure to getting my ex back in my life for good.

5/06/2019 8:22 pm  #2

Re: My SP and I are talking ((:

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

5/08/2019 6:25 pm  #3

Thatโ€™s so amazing, congratulations!! Your post gives me hope so thank you so much for sharing!! Iโ€™m struggling trying to find a daily routine with affirmations, intentions, and visualizing. Can you tell me how your typical day was like? Right now my love and I arenโ€™t communicating but Iโ€™m intending he contacts me and that we will be remarried.

Last edited by loveandjoy (5/08/2019 6:25 pm)

5/13/2019 5:54 pm  #4

Congratulations!!ย 

5/14/2019 3:24 am  #5

loveandjoy wrote:

Thatโ€™s so amazing, congratulations!! Your post gives me hope so thank you so much for sharing!! Iโ€™m struggling trying to find a daily routine with affirmations, intentions, and visualizing. Can you tell me how your typical day was like? Right now my love and I arenโ€™t communicating but Iโ€™m intending he contacts me and that we will be remarried.

Did you get divorced?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/14/2019 10:59 pm  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

loveandjoy wrote:

Did you get divorced?

Yes

5/18/2019 4:49 pm  #7

Hi I am 25 years and virgin
I have pied for 4 years
Now i am in love with a girl but in my culture i should marry her so how can i rewire without a girlfriend ?

5/18/2019 5:14 pm  #8

byronWal wrote:

I have pied for 4 years
Now i am in love with a girl but in my culture i should marry her so how can i rewire without a girlfriend ?

You've been eating pies for 4 years? Are you from Wigan?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/18/2019 5:25 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

byronWal wrote:

I have pied for 4 years

You've been eating pies for 4 years? Are you from Wigan?

ย 
I've been wondering what 'pied' means.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/19/2019 6:53 am  #10

I think you guys know what that means. Pinned. Wanting someone for years?  Itโ€™s coming across more nasty and mean then funny. No wonder people leave this forum .

Board footera