Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2016 11:30 am  #1

STOP THIS IF YOU ARE THIS PERSON!

I posted this on Facebook earlier today when I was in alignment. Some of you need to soak this up!

Ok let me break it down HARD for all of you out there who continuously post articles, pictures, or quotes about love/relationships.

1. If the person you're with "makes you happy" then you have already failed. Why? Because you being happy is rooted in another person rather in your own self. You can be happy and feel that happiness without your partner. Your partner merely brings out of you what is already inside you (both good and bad things).

2. If you say "I love you" to another partner just a month or two after being done with an ex then you have absolutely no clue what love is. You are infatuated by the new flavor of the month (or rebound) that is all. When will you get off the merry-go-round of chasing fleeting feelings or experiences as opposed to knowing yourself more?

3. And finally, quit your bitching. You bitching about guys or girls or the inability to "land the right one" only attracts into your life more things to ***** about. Move on with yourself, thank God you're single and live life to the fullest. Only then will the right one appear.

Thank you all.

*drops mic*

Last edited by Craigd88 (4/26/2016 11:31 am)

Thoughts become things.

4/26/2016 11:35 am  #2

Re: STOP THIS IF YOU ARE THIS PERSON!

YES YOU ARE SO DAMN RIGHT!!!

4/26/2016 11:37 am  #3

The last point is gold. I was trying to break this down to a girlfriend yesterday. She has this ongoing narrative about how crap men are etc etc and it's just reflecting in her life. But she fails to see that she has the power to stop it.

Good work there with your post. Keep singing the song

4/26/2016 12:23 pm  #4

The last point was pure gold, I think we should all have the courage and confidence to expect great things to happen to us. Most people keep their expectations low to stop themselves from being let down but that is no way to live. If I had to choose, I'd rather be happy than right. I used to struggle with this one as well until I learned to appreciate myself, we are all worthy of everything we want and more.

5/15/2019 3:53 pm  #5

Craigd88 wrote:

I posted this on Facebook earlier today when I was in alignment. Some of you need to soak this up!

Ok let me break it down HARD for all of you out there who continuously post articles, pictures, or quotes about love/relationships.

1. If the person you're with "makes you happy" then you have already failed. Why? Because you being happy is rooted in another person rather in your own self. You can be happy and feel that happiness without your partner. Your partner merely brings out of you what is already inside you (both good and bad things).

2. If you say "I love you" to another partner just a month or two after being done with an ex then you have absolutely no clue what love is. You are infatuated by the new flavor of the month (or rebound) that is all. When will you get off the merry-go-round of chasing fleeting feelings or experiences as opposed to knowing yourself more?

3. And finally, quit your bitching. You bitching about guys or girls or the inability to "land the right one" only attracts into your life more things to ***** about. Move on with yourself, thank God you're single and live life to the fullest. Only then will the right one appear.

Thank you all.

*drops mic*

An old post but worth reading.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera