Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2019 1:26 pm  #1

I have been waking up feeling anxious, and having nightmares

Hello everyone!For years, over a decade, I would find negative thoughts cathartic and would love going to sleep thinking of sad stories such as parents dying. The past two or three months I've been applying Neville Goddard's methods, and it has been working soo well.

When I catch myself in a negative thought I change it to a positive one, and good things have been happening.Before bed I meditate, do EFT sometimes journaling, and when I go to sleep I do SATS, and I can fall asleep well. But when I wake up, my heart is beating so quickly which never used to happen, and sometimes I have nightmares as well.

I try to focus on my breathing to calm myself, but it doesn't really help.Maybe one reason is that I was dating someone for a couple of months (just after I began applying NG), but he would sometimes make me anxious and he ended up ending what we had the other day. I still think about him a lot and am visualising that we are back together, and visualise him when I'm going to sleep..

Another possible reason is that my mind and body trying to hold on to my previous thought process, so it manifests when I sleep? What is causing this?? Any way to stop this??

Last edited by Estelita91 (4/25/2019 1:26 pm)

4/25/2019 1:44 pm  #2

Re: I have been waking up feeling anxious, and having nightmares

I'm not sure why this is in the self love section, it's about dreams!

I too have very very bad dreams most nights and I got to the point where I was afraid to fall asleep. However I know these are most likely a subconscious manifestation of things I fear, or things that need to be addressed that I may not have thought about. It's unpleasant but I don't believe it's prophetic so that try to work out what I need to sort out as a result of the dream.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/25/2019 2:20 pm  #3

Thanks for your reply. I suppose because of the anxiety feelings I get in the morning, I wasn't sure where to post this.

I have been focusing a lot on self love, and during the day I change my negative thoughts to 'I am love, I love myself', and I do self love EFT, but I find when I try to sleep I cannot sleep thinking about loving myself, I can sleep much better pretending I am sleeping in my love's arms or dancing with him etc. Maybe I should try to focus more on self love when I sleep?

4/28/2019 12:45 pm  #4

I am definitely working on manifesting more success in my business and in my love life.   I have attracted a SP back to an extent... but I realize I too must get to a point im even happier alone before I want to latch on to another human...lol.

I find meditation helps me get to a neutral place more often... where im not thinking negative or positive...
I do  a loving-kindness meditation practice in which I focus on where my breathe is in my body, in through the nose out through the mouth... a more advanced option ( these are Tibetan methods) is you breath deep in through your nose and imagine all your worries and negatives going through your heart which you imagine growing bigger.   Then you breathe out the wish that you no longer have to stay stuck on these thoughts or worries and that you also pray no one else ever has to either.  This helps me when I have invasive persistent and intense negative thoughts. I hope you will be dancing with him very soon... and make that wish for me too alright (:

May all your wishes come true and be of benefit to all living beings!

4/28/2019 3:55 pm  #5

EBeardsley wrote:

I am definitely working on manifesting more success in my business and in my love life.   I have attracted a SP back to an extent... but I realize I too must get to a point im even happier alone before I want to latch on to another human...lol.

I find meditation helps me get to a neutral place more often... where im not thinking negative or positive...
I do  a loving-kindness meditation practice in which I focus on where my breathe is in my body, in through the nose out through the mouth... a more advanced option ( these are Tibetan methods) is you breath deep in through your nose and imagine all your worries and negatives going through your heart which you imagine growing bigger.   Then you breathe out the wish that you no longer have to stay stuck on these thoughts or worries and that you also pray no one else ever has to either.  This helps me when I have invasive persistent and intense negative thoughts. I hope you will be dancing with him very soon... and make that wish for me too alright (:

Thank you Lis, I will try that meditation tonight!

This year I have been focusing on self love a lot, I read an excellent book called Love yourself like your life depends on it. I also do a heart meditation using this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7aY2zR9CLA

Today I did a reflexology session, and so many emotions and pent up pain came pouring out, and I was on the verge of tears most of the session. I even dozed off and had another nightmare. But I feel like this is my mind fighting with new my self, as I no longer accept negative thoughts. 

I will send out a wish for you to dance with your man  

Board footera