Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2019 11:22 am  #21

Re: NEW TO NEVILLE

Amita25 wrote:

Thanku thanku thanku soo much cynthia for replied to in as much detail its very positive reply n now i feel better n very positive and happy also to hear that its quite possible to change other person's frequency  u are very nice coz u help to all i m sending positive vibes n my love to uh plz recieve it and accept it

Β 
You're welcome, and thank you. Don't get discouraged if this doesn't happen by your birthday next month. I'm not saying it won't, but things happen in their own time and can't be forced.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/24/2019 12:29 pm  #22

Ok cynthia i will be fine  whatever situation come i never feel discouraged coz i recieve ur good vibes n also good vibes replies these helps me alot 😊

2/24/2020 2:33 pm  #23

It is unlikely that most people would go straight to getting married immediately.

1/15/2021 1:46 pm  #24

I just wanted to say I just bumped into this forum and absolutely love reading all the Neville Goddard discussions. he is the real deal as I have used his methods to manifest many things in my life.Β 

Read his book feeling is the Secret. It is my favorite without a doubt!

3/17/2021 5:08 am  #25

I agree, I am learning Neville and the more i learn the more i am loving it. Thank you for creating this forum for us to discover more.

thank you
Pete
Β 

Board footera