Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2019 8:12 am  #1

Getting to not needing manifestations

Hi all,
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Joined the forum a short while back and even made a post, which I deleted because I felt my question wasn't very clear - even to me
Since I learned about LOA, I have come a long way. From being depressed and suicidal and thinking my life was over, to manifesting a life free of anxiety and depression, to getting accepted to a posh university etc. I have also learned to know my own power and worth and that I don't 'need' anything. I know now that every desire is about the feelings involved rather than the object itself. I am at a place where what others think or say about me doesn't even bother me as it used to.

However, I feel sometimes that I slip back into looking for the manifestations and then feeling dejected. While I am revelling in feeling good and feeling free from attachment, I also know that now the manifest has to come. The latter tends to get me re-attached and start to think, "Well, where is it?". How can I forget about the latter, and just feel good? Is that even possible/easy, especially in the long-term?

Thank you!
Β 

Last edited by Erana (4/16/2019 9:33 am)

4/17/2019 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Getting to not needing manifestations

I realised it happened because I slipped up on being more mindful and let doubt creep in. I am back to knowing everything is done (because how could it not be!? I am the creator of my reality) and feeling better by finding things to appreciate about everything.

For anyone else reading this who isn't feeling that great, try to think of anything at all you like and start talking to yourself about why you like it. In my case I don't feel anything at first, but then I notice myself perking up as I stick with itΒ 
Β 

Board footera