Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 10:16 am  #11

Re: Something to remember

Thanks miracle maker -  the idea of small goals is very productive and helpful. I am going to try that as I don't know how else to focus on creating the best version of myself.

4/10/2019 8:12 pm  #12

MiracleMaker wrote:

Hi suzy, indeed that is very true. The hardest thing to accept in this process is that it begins with SELF..and it is when we realize that, it is only then the entire picture is painted that there is so much more to just attracting an ex back. Your entire life unfolds infront of you and all for the better. You learn and you grow, if you allow the process to take full course. I think some people are scared to do this, maybe they are scared  of the answers it may reveal, but it is alllllll you and it can be an extremely beautiful journey if you allow it. 

Another thing I have noticed is that persons post in the forums seeking methods and techniques and trying everything under the sun like a magic wand without accepting the fact that first and foremost the issue of SELF needs to be addressed. I was a mess just like the next person believe me...lol but luckily I adapt quickly and kick in to survivor mode with a quickness. I chose not to be a victim anymore and it is when I finally believed in myself and my capabilities, was it then I was able to completely believe and trust the process AND it was then I was able to 'manifest my ex back' However even then I realized this goes so much deeper than this...this is literally the key to my entire life.

I have honestly enjoyed working on myself through this entire process, all my relationships have changed. Family, friends, my ex you name it! It breaks my heart to see some still spinning in circles not realizing the power has been and still is within them all along, but we all have our own roads to journey and we must always be willing to guide each other along the way. 

Wow! I am trying to work on myself now. i didnt realize how much self hate I was doing. I see myself catching it everyday! i want to have a magical re connection with my ex and have an incredible unbreakable connection for life.  What were some of the ways you overcame this and started to really love yourself?

4/11/2019 12:04 am  #13

Cristle26 wrote:

MiracleMaker wrote:

Hi suzy, indeed that is very true. The hardest thing to accept in this process is that it begins with SELF..and it is when we realize that, it is only then the entire picture is painted that there is so much more to just attracting an ex back. Your entire life unfolds infront of you and all for the better. You learn and you grow, if you allow the process to take full course. I think some people are scared to do this, maybe they are scared  of the answers it may reveal, but it is alllllll you and it can be an extremely beautiful journey if you allow it. 

Another thing I have noticed is that persons post in the forums seeking methods and techniques and trying everything under the sun like a magic wand without accepting the fact that first and foremost the issue of SELF needs to be addressed. I was a mess just like the next person believe me...lol but luckily I adapt quickly and kick in to survivor mode with a quickness. I chose not to be a victim anymore and it is when I finally believed in myself and my capabilities, was it then I was able to completely believe and trust the process AND it was then I was able to 'manifest my ex back' However even then I realized this goes so much deeper than this...this is literally the key to my entire life.

I have honestly enjoyed working on myself through this entire process, all my relationships have changed. Family, friends, my ex you name it! It breaks my heart to see some still spinning in circles not realizing the power has been and still is within them all along, but we all have our own roads to journey and we must always be willing to guide each other along the way. 

Wow! I am trying to work on myself now. i didnt realize how much self hate I was doing. I see myself catching it everyday! i want to have a magical re connection with my ex and have an incredible unbreakable connection for life.  What were some of the ways you overcame this and started to really love yourself?

I was abused very badly for many years by my father from an early age, who not on!y made me hate him, but even worse, made me hate myself. Many years ago I found this when it was a video rather than a dvd, and it helped me enormously to overcome this, more than anything else I ever tried. I don't know the man, have never met him, and I'm not getting any money or free products or anything else by telling you about this, but it really made a significant difference for the better for me. It cost me a lot more than double the price because I had to have it transferred from ntsc to pal to be able to watch it, but it was worth every penny.

https://www.dicksutphen.com/store/p122/Love_and_Believe_in_Yourself_DVD.html

Last edited by Cynthia (4/11/2019 12:30 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera