Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2019 3:00 am  #1

Why am i stuck?

Hi! I need a little bit of help. I started liking a guy and I am pretty sure he likes me back although he denies it. Anyways, we were friends with benefits and when I decided I wanted to officially be in a relationship with him he said no. So I decided to break off all contact because this relationship was only harming me emotionally. He didn't agree with this but he did it as this was what I wanted (I actually did it so he would realise that he actually likes me and wants to be with me). It's been three weeks already and I am sure he thinks of me all the time and misses me but he doesn't have the courage or doesn't feel like contacting me. I am doing meditations to manifest a text and I am using the whispering technique to manifest him saying that he wants a relationship but all this feels like it's harder than it should be. I have manifested so many things in the past 2-3 weeks so fast and easily but this guy is the only desire I can't manifest apparently. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by aslana (4/05/2019 5:47 am)

4/05/2019 6:10 am  #2

Re: Why am i stuck?

aslana wrote:

Hi! I need a little bit of help. I started liking a guy and I am pretty sure he likes me back although he denies it. Anyways, we were friends with benefits and when I decided I wanted to officially be in a relationship with him he said no. So I decided to break off all contact because this relationship was only harming me emotionally. He didn't agree with this but he did it as this was what I wanted (I actually did it so he would realise that he actually likes me and wants to be with me). It's been three weeks already and I am sure he thinks of me all the time and misses me but he doesn't have the courage or doesn't feel like contacting me. I am doing meditations to manifest a text and I am using the whispering technique to manifest him saying that he wants a relationship but all this feels like it's harder than it should be. I have manifested so many things in the past 2-3 weeks so fast and easily but this guy is the only desire I can't manifest apparently. What am I doing wrong?

Why the heck are you having sex with a man who doesn't "like" you? How does that impact on your self-worth? It sounds soul destroying. Why did you do that - did you think that would get him attached? Unfortunately it just means in many cases guys have their cake and eat it.Β 

I can't read his mind so I don't know what he wants or what he is thinking, but really that is not important. I would go for a Neville approach - if you search around there are some excellent resources on here and some great posts by Cynthia which goes into a lot of detail. Or read this article. But you need to do it, not just read it. As for whispering, what you want is not him saying he wants a relationship, is it? Isn't it an actual relationship, not the wish for it? That's what you need to imagine.Β 

Β 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/05/2019 6:11 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera