Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2019 12:34 am  #1

Having two versions of the specific person at the same time

Hello, everyone!

I have something very important to ask. I don't know if it blocks my manifestation or not, but it surely acts as a speed-breaker at times when I am thinking positive and focusing on what I want. So, here it goes. When I think of my specific person, I can think of two versions of her. The version on which I focus more is the loving version of her who is warm to me. And then the other version of her is the cold version who does not treat me with priority, does not like my posts on social media, etc, etc. Obviously, I focus as less as possible on the latter. But I do wonder, do I have to get rid of this mental image of her that I have since I am supposed to "live in the end" and I gotta align everything inside my heart and head with the end? Of course I want to get rid of it! Could you guys tell me if it is actually blocking my manifestation, and also, how on earth do I delete this unwanted image of her? 

3/26/2019 8:30 pm  #2

Re: Having two versions of the specific person at the same time

Yes, this can certainly ‘block’ what you want to manifest. It’ll help to understand that she only conforms to what YOU believe to be true about her. If she has been cold to you in the past, it’s because you created her that way. And if she’s loving, you are creating her to be that way, as well. Knowing this, you can deliberately create her to be loving to you. Forget about the other version of her. It’s irrelevant to what you want to manifest. There’s no reason to hold on to that image of her.

3/27/2019 4:22 pm  #3

When I have a bad memory I revise it so the end is how I would like it to be. It’s a good way of letting go of the pain just fyi. Imaging at night is good too.

3/28/2019 10:56 am  #4

Thanks a lot for answering! I will change my thoughts about her. I would like you to ask you one more question. Am I supposed to manifest good events with my specific person along the way towards my desired end?  

fizzy wrote:

Yes, this can certainly ‘block’ what you want to manifest. It’ll help to understand that she only conforms to what YOU believe to be true about her. If she has been cold to you in the past, it’s because you created her that way. And if she’s loving, you are creating her to be that way, as well. Knowing this, you can deliberately create her to be loving to you. Forget about the other version of her. It’s irrelevant to what you want to manifest. There’s no reason to hold on to that image of her.

3/28/2019 11:19 am  #5

tanmayshekhawat wrote:

Thanks a lot for answering! I will change my thoughts about her. I would like you to ask you one more question. Am I supposed to manifest good events with my specific person along the way towards my desired end?  

You’re welcome. I’m not sure what you mean exactly, but if you mean should you manifest smaller things with her (a text, date, etc) before what you really want with her (a relationship), that’s purely up to you. If you dwell in your desired end, then all of the smaller things will take care of themselves. Because think about it — if she is your girlfriend, then obviously the two of you would be in contact regularly, she would be ‘liking’ your content on social media, etc. So that’s what I would recommend — go for the desired end. BUT, if you feel that it’s somehow easier for you to manifest small things before the full desired end, it’s ok to do it that way, too.

3/28/2019 11:46 am  #6

Makes sense! You understood my question and solved my confusion! THANK YOU! <3 

fizzy wrote:

tanmayshekhawat wrote:

You’re welcome. I’m not sure what you mean exactly, but if you mean should you manifest smaller things with her (a text, date, etc) before what you really want with her (a relationship), that’s purely up to you. If you dwell in your desired end, then all of the smaller things will take care of themselves. Because think about it — if she is your girlfriend, then obviously the two of you would be in contact regularly, she would be ‘liking’ your content on social media, etc. So that’s what I would recommend — go for the desired end. BUT, if you feel that it’s somehow easier for you to manifest small things before the full desired end, it’s ok to do it that way, too.

3/28/2019 11:48 am  #7

I have been practicing this technique. Thank you. It does help.

excalibar wrote:

When I have a bad memory I revise it so the end is how I would like it to be. It’s a good way of letting go of the pain just fyi. Imaging at night is good too.

Board footera