Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2019 4:36 pm  #1

NEW TO NEVILLE

Hi all,

I'm very new to the teachings of Neville, and I have a question

I know he says live in the end, "UNTIL" it becomes a fact. So it only means imagine and believe until it becomes reality right?

But Can we do this multiple times for a specific field in life? for example If my first "end" was becoming the boyfriends of my Specific Girl , would it be possible to live another end ? lets say getting married with this specific girl after some time? 

Thanks for the replies! I might not be able to reply ASAP but I will try my best to do so. 

3/21/2019 5:40 pm  #2

Re: NEW TO NEVILLE

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi all,

I know he says live in the end, "UNTIL" it becomes a fact. So it only means imagine and believe until it becomes reality right?

But Can we do this multiple times for a specific field in life? for example If my first "end" was becoming the boyfriends of my Specific Girl , would it be possible to live another end ? lets say getting married with this specific girl after some time? 

Thanks for the replies! I might not be able to reply ASAP but I will try my best to do so. 

You don't try to or need to do steps along the way. If the ultimate end is to marry her, that's the end you would live in. It is unlikely that most people would go straight to getting married immediately. There would most likely be some sort of courtship period first, so living in the end of being married doesn't mean that you would have an immediate marriage unless perhaps that was your desire. You don't have to worry about that happening. You are the operant power. You are creating the relationship in your imagination just the way you want it to be.. There would be events leading up to the eventual marriage. I'm copying and pasting the below from one of my other replies.

When you live in the end, you go straight to the very end in your imagination where this person is not your ex-girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, or if you want to marry her, she's your wife, and you stay there, being faithful to that imaginal act, making it as real as possible, being consistent, persistent, and patient, ignoring anything in the outside world that would deny that, and having faith that what you are doing in your imagination is creating the relationship you want, until it manifests in the outside world. You don't try to manipulate outer conditions overtly, such as trying to talk somebody into something. Just like it takes a certain period of time for a seed to grow into a plant or a tree and it takes a certain period of time from conception to birth, different times for different mammals, this will take a certain period of time, and nobody knows what that is.  If you do social media and she does, don't look at hers if it is going to upset you in any way.

Read The Law and the Promise, chapter three, and listen to The Secret of God, which is particularly good about being with specific people. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/21/2019 6:38 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi all,

You don't try to or need to do steps along the way. If the ultimate end is to marry her, that's the end you would live in. It is unlikely that most people would go straight to getting married immediately. There would most likely be some sort of courtship period first, so living in the end of being married doesn't mean that you would have an immediate marriage unless perhaps that was your desire. You don't have to worry about that happening. You are the operant power. You are creating the relationship in your imagination just the way you want it to be.. There would be events leading up to the eventual marriage. I'm copying and pasting the below from one of my other replies.

When you live in the end, you go straight to the very end in your imagination where this person is not your ex-girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, or if you want to marry her, she's your wife, and you stay there, being faithful to that imaginal act, making it as real as possible, being consistent, persistent, and patient, ignoring anything in the outside world that would deny that, and having faith that what you are doing in your imagination is creating the relationship you want, until it manifests in the outside world. You don't try to manipulate outer conditions overtly, such as trying to talk somebody into something. Just like it takes a certain period of time for a seed to grow into a plant or a tree and it takes a certain period of time from conception to birth, different times for different mammals, this will take a certain period of time, and nobody knows what that is.  If you do social media and she does, don't look at hers if it is going to upset you in any way.

Read The Law and the Promise, chapter three, and listen to The Secret of God, which is particularly good about being with specific people. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

Hi Cynthia,

Good to hear from you, I've seen some of your replies on the website and I am truly happy that you replied to my post. Yes, I did listen to the secret of God earlier on youtube and it is as you have quoted in your reply, Just imagine until it becomes real. Some of my friends also suggested that don't look at her profiles on social media, Just mute her but don't unfriend her. This way you won't be sad or upset if you see something not aligning to what you are trying to focus on. 

Thank you for this .

I just want to share a quick summary of my situation : last time we talked she pushed me away because she was going to be busy for the whole year or till the next year, I felt so devastated. And now we haven't talked ever since. 

But honestly, even after the call, I could still feel that this is not the end line for us, because I clearly visualized her being married to be a day before we last talked( I was not aware of Neville at that time) . That made me so confused on to why is this happening. But then upon reading on the internet about the teachings of Neville. I found some say that you shouldn't worry about the process, if you are so certain that the end is so much real. ( Is this correct?) 

So do you think this will work? 

Thanks again for the response.  

3/21/2019 8:02 pm  #4

Hiya, It doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks. What do you think? Your own beliefs are super important and really all that matters. Long before I ever heard of Neville I imagined being married to a certain person and imagined wearing a wedding ring, and I did marry him, and we were married for a long time, many years. It was long distance with minimal contact, perhaps one snail mail letter from each of us to the other per month or so and a couple of brief phone calls in total like a birthday message. I did leave out some important things, leaving them to chance, which was a mistake that I wouldn't repeat now that I know better. We're divorced now, and it was a few years after this that I discovered Neville, although I'd read other authors on the subject since the age of 15. I prefer Neville because he didn't put limitations on anything like most of the others did, and the others mostly at least strongly implied that this is something you only do when you want something, not that we are all creating our lives all the time whether we are consciously aware of this or not or that imagination is what is reality because that is what is creating our outward experiences that people call reality.

I don't like the word 'preach' in this context, but I do my best to practise what I preach, and if I didn't know and believe that Neville's teachings worked, I wouldn't be advocating them, but you've got to have faith. Imagination plus faith. As I mentioned in another post, my current SP is somebody I haven't spoken with for over 2 years. He's cut me off 4 times, the longest time of which was 4 years and 4 months. I didn't even decide until this year that I really did want a relationship with him, before then I kept changing my mind back and forth, so this year I have been doing exactly what Neville himself did, what I did before but with improvements, and I've been called 'delusional' by someone who doesn't believe I'll ever hear from him again. I took that as a compliment. The interesting thing is that I've had a male pen friend for 8 years who just the other week wrote to me twice in succession for the first time ever without my replying in between to tell me he 'found himself missing me' and went on to tell me on a friendship level what I've been imagining my SP saying to me in a more romantic way.

If you really want a relationship with somebody or any other desire, don't take no for an answer from yourself. Check out Brazen Impudence, another favourite Neville lecture of mine.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/21/2019 8:20 pm)

3/22/2019 3:16 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya, It doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks. What do you think? Your own beliefs are super important and really all that matters. Long before I ever heard of Neville I imagined being married to a certain person and imagined wearing a wedding ring, and I did marry him, and we were married for a long time, many years. It was long distance with minimal contact, perhaps one snail mail letter from each of us to the other per month or so and a couple of brief phone calls in total like a birthday message. I did leave out some important things, leaving them to chance, which was a mistake that I wouldn't repeat now that I know better. We're divorced now, and it was a few years after this that I discovered Neville, although I'd read other authors on the subject since the age of 15. I prefer Neville because he didn't put limitations on anything like most of the others did, and the others mostly at least strongly implied that this is something you only do when you want something, not that we are all creating our lives all the time whether we are consciously aware of this or not or that imagination is what is reality because that is what is creating our outward experiences that people call reality.

I don't like the word 'preach' in this context, but I do my best to practise what I preach, and if I didn't know and believe that Neville's teachings worked, I wouldn't be advocating them, but you've got to have faith. Imagination plus faith. As I mentioned in another post, my current SP is somebody I haven't spoken with for over 2 years. He's cut me off 4 times, the longest time of which was 4 years and 4 months. I didn't even decide until this year that I really did want a relationship with him, before then I kept changing my mind back and forth, so this year I have been doing exactly what Neville himself did, what I did before but with improvements, and I've been called 'delusional' by someone who doesn't believe I'll ever hear from him again. I took that as a compliment. The interesting thing is that I've had a male pen friend for 8 years who just the other week wrote to me twice in succession for the first time ever without my replying in between to tell me he 'found himself missing me' and went on to tell me on a friendship level what I've been imagining my SP saying to me in a more romantic way.

If you really want a relationship with somebody or any other desire, don't take no for an answer from yourself. Check out Brazen Impudence, another favourite Neville lecture of mine.

You just visualize to get all this right? How do you kee your faith after he’s cut you off. Doesn’t it ever make you worry that maybe it won’t happen? How did/do you deal with these thoughts?

3/23/2019 11:29 am  #6

Cynthia wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

Again thank you for your response, its really full of good content and information. I can't thank you enough.

Funny thing is that I experienced 2 unlikely coincidences 2 days after the Girl that I like talked to me (ended in a bad way, which lead me to this state)

One is that I was searching for baby names, from a website, you know these kinds of websites have long pages so it would have next pages to it right? ( where you see pages 1, 2, 3, 4, Next) some sites like this have links like ( A-B , C-D )

Well the site had a numbered page selection and funny thing is I skipped a few pages (clicked on paged 4)not knowingly that the page will be for the first letter of my Specific Girl name. And surprisingly enough, the first name on the list is hers. It kinda spooked me and at the same time felt happy.

Next instance was , I was listening to a video collab of Veronica and Agnes where they talk about attracting a specific person into your life it was 40-50 mins long and upon reaching the end of the video, Agnes mentioned a book that she reads, The Author of the book had the same first name of the girl (my specific person) !!.

So I had these 2 experiences which made me feel that, I still got this, its manifesting, its working , IT WORKS, and slowly I'm changing my mindset, and tell myself and my subconscious that it is possible, it is possible to get her back and fulfill the ending that I desire!.

Though last night I was out with friends talking about my situation, and majority of them told me to stop already, that yeah some them thought me as delusional already. after we parted ways I broke down a bit and cried and thought why did this ever happen to me, etc. But Then reinforced myself as soon as possible. It took me almost 10-20mins to just get myself back together and tell myself No, this is not the end for I have imagined the end, this is just a phase, a part of it.

I also would like to ask, would it help if I dictated (literally speaking to myself or saying out loud) the visualization of my desired ending to live in? Or I'm planning to write it down or type it in a document so I could be more specific in my visualization (if that helps)

I've also been watching/listening/reading inputs of others about Neville's teachings and some contradict each other. (for example, you should just imagine 1 ending and nothing else, other manifestations might hinder to your ending being successful) 

But from What I've observed from these is that first of all, you have to believe in it! .

So thank you again Cynthia ! 

3/23/2019 1:49 pm  #7

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Do whatever helps you believe that you have the relationship already and helps you live in the end of the wish fulfilled. I can tell you some things that have helped me. I listen to Neville a lot for the reinforcement. With all of the general negativity in the world, it's really important to counteract that as much as possible. I often imagine the relationship the way I want it to be whilst listening to Neville talk about the subject, when he talks about marrying his second wife that way and talks about other people having done the same thing, as well as imagining it at other times. I also read his books and lectures, although I listen to him more than read, and I regularly reread the letter from Mrs J E in the part of The Law and the Promise that I recommended before and do what she did. I have 3 songs that are meaningful to me that I listen to a lot whilst imagining my relationship with my SP. They're from a long time ago. Two of the them are by The Turtles, one is Happy Together, the other is She'd Rather Be With Me, and the third song is by Climax Blue Band called I Love You..Those are the things I do consistently. I also sometimes listen to I Miss Ya Girl (first version) by Chas and Dave. In the past I have listened to and sometimes still do to two hypnosis recordings. One is called Get the Love You Want by Glenn Harrold and the other is called Attract Love by Barrie St John. As an added extra, I had a subliminal recording made to my specifications at the beginning of the year for which I wrote all of the statements myself that I wanted used and have that playing a lot in the background, but I haven't listened to it all that much with headphones as it said to do, so I couldn't say whether it has helped or not because I just don't know.

I think it was also really important for me to finally decide one way or the other whether I wanted the relationship or not after being indecisive for such a long time and to commit to doing something about it. That's made it a lot easier to imagine things the way I want them to be.

I'm not a fan of those two that you mentioned, to put it mildly. I stick to those who know what they're talking about and are consistent and weren't in it for the money, like Neville and Joseph Murphy, and I like Claude Bristol as well, although he didn't take it quite as far as those two. I've read other authors as well, but these are my favourites. The latter's book, The Magic of Believing, was the first book I ever read on the subject, back when I was 15 years old, and I had some amazing results from that book alone right from the beginning just by copying what he said he did but in ways that were meaningful to me. There's also an account in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy that I quite like by a scientist who was in a Nazi concentration camp who describes exactly what he imagined in order to escape which is the same sort of thing that Neville taught people to do.

I personally stick to one main scene myself, although I sometimes expand it to include other things, because of the consistency, repetition, and stability. Sometimes I may do something extra, such as if I go to the supermarket I might imagine my SP being there with me, but that's not something I imagine the rest of the time.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/23/2019 1:53 pm)

3/23/2019 4:15 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Do whatever helps you believe that you have the relationship already and helps you live in the end of the wish fulfilled. I can tell you some things that have helped me. I listen to Neville a lot for the reinforcement. With all of the general negativity in the world, it's really important to counteract that as much as possible. I often imagine the relationship the way I want it to be whilst listening to Neville talk about the subject, when he talks about marrying his second wife that way and talks about other people having done the same thing, as well as imagining it at other times. I also read his books and lectures, although I listen to him more than read, and I regularly reread the letter from Mrs J E in the part of The Law and the Promise that I recommended before and do what she did. I have 3 songs that are meaningful to me that I listen to a lot whilst imagining my relationship with my SP. They're from a long time ago. Two of the them are by The Turtles, one is Happy Together, the other is She'd Rather Be With Me, and the third song is by Climax Blue Band called I Love You..Those are the things I do consistently. I also sometimes listen to I Miss Ya Girl (first version) by Chas and Dave. In the past I have listened to and sometimes still do to two hypnosis recordings. One is called Get the Love You Want by Glenn Harrold and the other is called Attract Love by Barrie St John. As an added extra, I had a subliminal recording made to my specifications at the beginning of the year for which I wrote all of the statements myself that I wanted used and have that playing a lot in the background, but I haven't listened to it all that much with headphones as it said to do, so I couldn't say whether it has helped or not because I just don't know.

I think it was also really important for me to finally decide one way or the other whether I wanted the relationship or not after being indecisive for such a long time and to commit to doing something about it. That's made it a lot easier to imagine things the way I want them to be.

I'm not a fan of those two that you mentioned, to put it mildly. I stick to those who know what they're talking about and are consistent and weren't in it for the money, like Neville and Joseph Murphy, and I like Claude Bristol as well, although he didn't take it quite as far as those two. I've read other authors as well, but these are my favourites. The latter's book, The Magic of Believing, was the first book I ever read on the subject, back when I was 15 years old, and I had some amazing results from that book alone right from the beginning just by copying what he said he did but in ways that were meaningful to me. There's also an account in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy that I quite like by a scientist who was in a Nazi concentration camp who describes exactly what he imagined in order to escape which is the same sort of thing that Neville taught people to do.

I personally stick to one main scene myself, although I sometimes expand it to include other things, because of the consistency, repetition, and stability. Sometimes I may do something extra, such as if I go to the supermarket I might imagine my SP being there with me, but that's not something I imagine the rest of the time.

I'm getting a slight confusion though.. What if you reimagine your "living in the end" scenario day by day, consistently? From What I heard from Neville, you should do this until it becomes real or it manifests into reality right?

But some other people say that you should drop it after imagining it and visualizing because reimagining the scenario makes your subconscious think that you still have not gotten to the end, where it could also imply that you are lacking it?

Again Cynthia. Thank you for your responses I'm now trying my best to visualize and manifest my SP back to be, and also visualizing,manifesting and affirming to myself that I can do this. I believe that would amplify the effects of this and would speed up the whole process of this.

Plus sometimes, I get so happily chilled whenever I realized that certain or recent events match things that I have been listening to in videos, it really makes me sooooo happy and sooo eager that this is working.. and honestly. even before I knew of Neville, I had a really big "hunch" that whats happening now between me and my SP is just a phase for our relationship and it would be another stepping stone for us being in a better relationship I just feel it. But have no proof of it thats why I researched some more. And now I've found ways to get her back (Ps. we were never in a relationship officially girlfriend/boyfriend relationship) 

Last edited by roomnumber16 (3/23/2019 4:54 pm)

3/23/2019 5:12 pm  #9

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya,

You're welcome.

I'm getting a slight confusion though.. What if you reimagine your "living in the end" scenario day by day, consistently? From What I heard from Neville, you should do this until it becomes real or it manifests into reality right?

But some other people say that you should drop it after imagining it and visualizing because reimagining the scenario makes your subconscious think that you still have not gotten to the end, where it could also imply that you are lacking it?

Again Cynthia. Thank you for your responses I'm now trying my best to visualize and manifest my SP back to be, and also visualizing,manifesting and affirming to myself that I can do this. I believe that would amplify the effects of this and would speed up the whole process of this.

Don't believe everything you read/hear.  I personally stick to the horse's mouth, so to speak, in this case Neville. People who say that don't understand how the subconscious mind works. It usually takes repetition to program the subconscious mind or to reprogram it. I'll never forget the time I was involved in a sort of game or experiment where one person at the end of a row of people was told a word that they were supposed to say to the next person and it was supposed to be passed from person to person down the row. The person at the end of the row said something completely different to what the first person had been told. Some people in that row didn't even have the ability to repeat even just one word that they had just heard to the person next to them. I was shocked.

Neville himself imagined whatever it was he wanted every night before he went to sleep. When Abdullah first taught him this, he did it every night for about a month before he got the invitation from his brother to go to Barbados. I can't remember how long he did it to marry his second wife, but when he wanted the divorce from his first wife so he could marry his second wife I think it was a matter of days, I think it was about 10 or so, but I'd have to check that, but the point is that he himself repeated what he was imagining. When he wanted passage for his wife and child and himself to New York from Barbados, it only took him one night before he got a phone call offering it to him the next morning. When he imagined his honourable discharge from the army, when he imagined it he had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' from the paperwork and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing, so I got the impression that he didn't imagine that any further because he didn't feel the need, and I think it was 7 or 8 days later that he got his honourable discharge.

3/23/2019 5:29 pm  #10

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Don't believe everything you read/hear. I personally stick to the horse's mouth, so to speak, in this case Neville. People who say that don't understand how the subconscious mind works. It usually takes repetition to program the subconscious mind or to reprogram it. I'll never forget the time I was involved in a sort of game or experiment where one person at the end of a row of people was told a word that they were supposed to say to the next person and it was supposed to be passed from person to person down the row. The person at the end of the row said something completely different to what the first person had been told. Some people in that row didn't even have the ability to repeat even just one word that they had just heard to the person next to them. I was shocked.

Neville himself imagined whatever it was he wanted every night before he went to sleep. When Abdullah first taught him this, he did it every night for about a month before he got the invitation from his brother to go to Barbados. I can't remember how long he did it to marry his second wife, but when he wanted the divorce from his first wife so he could marry his second wife I think it was a matter of days, I think it was about 10 or so, but I'd have to check that, but the point is that he himself repeated what he was imagining. When he wanted passage for his wife and child and himself to New York from Barbados, it only took him one night before he got a phone call offering it to him the next morning. When he imagined his honourable discharge from the army, when he imagined it he had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' from the paperwork and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing, so I got the impression that he didn't imagine that any further because he didn't feel the need, and I think it was 7 or 8 days later that he got his honourable discharge.

You never fail to inspire me Cynthia. I have my most deepest gratitude for your responses. I'll work on this now, I don't even care how long it would take me because I know there is no definite time on this. But what I do know is that this time , I can make this work. This will work for me!

Thank you very much for all the guidance you gave me. I'll check upon the works you have mentioned.

Board footera