Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2017 11:09 am  #1


Do I move on in order to manifest?

I have read that in order to truly manifest my ex back I must yes have good energy within myself, but to also start dating other people? Is this true? That it's best if my ex sense vibrations of me moving on in order to reach out to me? Or is it best to keep to myself, work on myself, and let the universe take care of manifesting my inner desires to return with my ex? 

 

6/11/2018 3:31 pm  #2


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

Yes move on I know this part very well

 

6/11/2018 3:41 pm  #3


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

Leslie4033 wrote:

I have read that in order to truly manifest my ex back I must yes have good energy within myself, but to also start dating other people? Is this true? That it's best if my ex sense vibrations of me moving on in order to reach out to me? Or is it best to keep to myself, work on myself, and let the universe take care of manifesting my inner desires to return with my ex? 

You do what makes you feel right. Don't force yourself into another relationship or situation if that's not what you want to do. If you get a date invite and you want to go out, of course you can go out and have fun. But it's all up to you. What makes YOU feel good. What do YOU want. I'm personally not a dater. So I have no reason to force myself to go out just because. Just live your life and focus on self-improvement. That's the vibe he'll pick up. Don't overthink it either.

 

6/14/2018 8:13 am  #4


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

Leslie4033 wrote:

I have read that in order to truly manifest my ex back I must yes have good energy within myself, but to also start dating other people? Is this true? That it's best if my ex sense vibrations of me moving on in order to reach out to me? Or is it best to keep to myself, work on myself, and let the universe take care of manifesting my inner desires to return with my ex? 

You do what makes you feel right. Don't force yourself into another relationship or situation if that's not what you want to do. If you get a date invite and you want to go out, of course you can go out and have fun. But it's all up to you. What makes YOU feel good. What do YOU want. I'm personally not a dater. So I have no reason to force myself to go out just because. Just live your life and focus on self-improvement. That's the vibe he'll pick up. Don't overthink it either.

THANK YOU!  it appears that everybody tells me to just date and if it's meant to be he'll come back.  But I don't FEEL like dating!  Not that I stay at home and cry lol but I just don't feel like dating!  Right now, to me, it doesn't feel right.
 

 

6/14/2018 12:18 pm  #5


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

I wouldn't say you have to move on. I think it's more a case of learning to better yourself and be able to go on with your life knowing that you'd be absolutely fine with or without the desire. 


It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 
 

6/14/2018 12:56 pm  #6


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

RoxyG wrote:

 if it's meant to be  

I hate that saying! It is nonsense. Nothing is meant/not meant to be. Are we creating our own lives, or are we at the mercy of "fate"?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/14/2018 12:56 pm)


Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
 

3/20/2019 6:01 pm  #7


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

I think I might be moving my occiptalis muscles because my scalp is moving ever so slightly, but I am not able to move them without raising my frontalis muscles.

 

3/21/2019 8:22 am  #8


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

Not more than believing that you can attract people  by meditating 🙄

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RoxyG wrote:

 if it's meant to be  

I hate that saying! It is nonsense. Nothing is meant/not meant to be. Are we creating our own lives, or are we at the mercy of "fate"?

 

3/21/2019 8:23 am  #9


Re: Do I move on in order to manifest?

Not more than believing that you can attract people  by meditating 🙄

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RoxyG wrote:

 if it's meant to be  

I hate that saying! It is nonsense. Nothing is meant/not meant to be. Are we creating our own lives, or are we at the mercy of "fate"?

 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com