Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2019 7:59 am  #1

Bombarded by ideas and impulses.. It's gone a bit crazy!

Hi, over the past few weeks, I have been so aligned that I have felt huge amounts of inspiration to do the things that I love to do, and I have been literally bombarded by ideas and sudden impulses. I am not complaining, I just need to make sure I always have a notepad and pen to hand. I work each day on my website and am working towards eBooks, and it was like all of a sudden.... Wham.... have this idea and this one.. oh and this one too. All fantastic but I can't do them all at once haha.  So I have notes everywhere now. The last idea was only about half an hour ago so they are still coming. Now -  I lost my fiance a few months ago. He sadly passed away on boxing day last year, but only sadly for everyone, he left behind. He was my inspiration behind my site and my writing before he passed. Obviously, things were slow for a while afterwards but then suddenly, I threw myself back into it with a vengeance, And I wanted ideas, I wanted inspiration and boy have I got it. And I sure he is playing a part in it all still. Just so happy, happy at the moment, so I just had to share with you. I hope you are all having as much of a wonderful day as I am. 

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

3/14/2019 5:53 pm  #2

Re: Bombarded by ideas and impulses.. It's gone a bit crazy!

My sincere condolences for your lost

You have a very nice energy, congratulations, you inspire me  

Board footera