Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2019 2:12 pm  #1

out of the blue moon , bad energy comes on me?

Hi
I am manifesting many things also written in past posts.
Parents went out for four days , at religeous places. 
Wierdest manifestation :
1. Old building 12 yrs back or more time , no connection. Accidently , not really wanted though no harm 
2. I was telling about my " Lady bug brush stand" - suddenly thoguh all windows, doors closed, one insect - big one came in my room !
3. Manifested Kitten, parents for Kitten

------- Bad energy came with parents, with their ENTRY in home. ----
Just see faces after opening door, I felt yuuuuuuk with fear. ( I cleaned home, was working, missed them, I received this energy from them )

But when parents retrned, ironed purple faces. I missed parents though we fight, I told them I missed you. 
Still, lots of arguments, talk, father turned violent which is really not worth, wasnt needed for moment at all
just shows his poor behavior. Though i didnt eat well missing them, they faught. Made me cry. ( Forget it, their behaviour is my psychological , medical, spiritual thesis )

Anyone?
Solutions? Why these things come? Now it's not full moon or new moon?
Still ? >>They returned from religeous place. Carrying huge energy with them.
So much irritatig like insects on flowers. And lke ping-pong ball.
while taking out utensils too, so much noice, laud talks..broke all silence
Feels shock-waves around brains. irritating..

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

3/11/2019 1:44 pm  #2

Re: out of the blue moon , bad energy comes on me?

The moon doesn’t have anything to do with what you manifest in your life unless you believe it does. Remember everything is your creation, even the moon. I’m not sure why you manifested this seemingly bad energy but you have all the power to change it. Use Neville’s revision method or just begin changing your beliefs about these people. You give everything meaning so if you believe they are bad energy then that’s what you will keep seeing. Believe differently.

3/11/2019 1:57 pm  #3

Re: out of the blue moon , bad energy comes on me?

There is bad power cz of some one else's conciousness too.. Neville said
Like manifesting unwanted negative energy , wars.. My parents are ultra negative.

There are psychics, Black magicians who control other dimention energies and use it for their purpose. 
They use their conciousness. More concious you become, more u see world, dimentions.
Matches Neville? 

Talks and think very dirty about me. About many. I will do grand thing ,
once i get marry & escape out. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera