Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2019 5:00 pm  #1

Manifested my specific person. Thank you Universe :)

hello peopleΒ 
i feel very happy and grateful sharing this law of attraction success story with you all. my manifestation is about attracting a specific person.Β 
i have a best friend from past 4 yearsΒ  and suddenly things started changing between us we started coming more closer, started to know each other more better.Β 
we started connecting emotionally. as time passed we started taking care of each other. going to places, movies, trips, basically we were doing things together and enjoying it a lot. we are happy with each other. i confessed my feelings for her. and the magical thing is that she said she can feel it through my eyes .
i am so much into love. but from her side she confessed she loves me but there was a third party involved because of which she was not able to love me completely. also due to caste system in India she was afraid that her parents wont agree. i didn't lose hope i started applying law of attraction techniques which includes morning meditation, maintaining gratitude journal, scripting, meditation before sleeping, remote seduction. but the most important part is letting go.
i was not fully aware of the meaning letting go. through videos available on the internet and videos of Abraham hicks. i understood the meaning of letting go. i stared feeling happy and excited about this. and suddenly within no time things started changing in my favor.Β 
she was getting more closer to me. i have unlimited faith in universe. i was sure that universe is going to bring the love of my life very soon.Β 
i always use to imagine in my visualization that she will call me to her room one dayΒ  and will give me 4 roses of color white, yellow, pink and red. white rose for the peace we get with each other, yellow for our friendship, pink for the love i have given her unconditionally and red for proposing saying that she will fight for our togetherness with family.Β  also i use to imagine she will be wearing yellow clothes and i will be wearing black shirt. and guess what exactly same thing happened.
i was shocked ..literally shocked how universe made conditions and delivers me my exact manifestation. i am sure with law of attraction her parents will accept meΒ 
. so guys it is necessary to be specific with our desire and let it go, have faith, universe will take care of it.Β 
now i have a very beautiful and happy relationship with my girl. i hope all you will manifest your desire really quick. all of you who are reading please bless us

3/07/2019 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Manifested my specific person. Thank you Universe :)

Congratulations!

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/08/2019 7:46 pm  #3

Re: Manifested my specific person. Thank you Universe :)

wow, amazing, congratulations and thank you for sharing your story, you inspired me Β 

Board footera