Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2016 11:11 am  #11

Re: Affirmations 101

I used to state to myself that "I am pure love and happiness" and "I radiate happiness, vitality, confidence and love!"Β  for a few days a few weeks back. I did feel a shift in my vibration!(: Will add yours now! :D

Last edited by PureLove (2/13/2016 11:15 am)

"As within so without"

2/13/2016 11:41 am  #12

I like doing my walks while enumerating the things that I am grateful for. It's easier to reach for that FEELING of genuine gratitude and love than reciting affirmations.Β 

Visualizations in a relaxed state is also another technique to replace affirmations.Β 

2/13/2016 5:09 pm  #13

There is also an app called think up! That lets you record your own affirmations using your own voice!

2/15/2016 4:38 pm  #14

I did some of these affirmations and felt great...and the one where it says people lavish me with attention, I swapped people with my guy's name (for public purposes I'll call him Mr.B) ...well literally that night another guy I'm friends with who has the same first name as my guy, Mr. B, is giving me adoring attention and acting like a silly schoolboy in love. I am a bit creeped out since I think of him only as a friend...and I seem to be attracting the wrong Mr.B's attention!Β 

7/02/2016 6:03 pm  #15

Bumping this up!!

7/03/2016 5:59 am  #16

These are beautiful affirmations, thank you!

I start my day with more general affirmations, as you say cherished, they have to 'mean' something to you and feel real.Β  So I will just say thing like this when I wake up and keep them going for 15 mins or so.

Thank you for this wonderful day, I am so glad to be alive and wake up to the wonderful gifts that are coming my way today.

I am grateful for my lovely body, my hair, my attractiveness, my clothes, my home, my family, my relationship with ------Β  etc etc

And then, I like to read some of Catherine Ponders specific affirmations that resonate with me.Β  I will sometimes say these out loud and elaborate on them as well to really 'feel' the vibrational goodness of them.

Β 

Love is all

7/03/2016 6:02 am  #17

Affirmations can be so powerful. They can truly get you into the vibe you are wanting to be in!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/03/2016 6:06 am  #18

Do you think they're good to use for the theme of this forum as well, e.g I am now in a loving beautiful relationship with .......... and we are in love.Β  Similar to scripting I guess only you could have just one short paragraph to read a few times a day or whenever?

Love is all

3/06/2019 2:37 am  #19

Bump

9/11/2019 9:27 pm  #20

Bump

Board footera