Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2018 12:58 pm  #81

Re: My Daily Scripting

MY BRIDAL BODY AND SKIN CARE

Here in our country pre wedding rituals are sacred, for 2 whole months i was committed to pamper my body and skin for my big day! we have different traditional body treatments, perfumes, scrubs for the bride, it makes you feel special and beautiful from the inside out, you become a goddess glowing from within!

i couldnt be happier in two months, i will be married toย  the love of my love, Ammar!! i will be his wife and he will be my husband!
we already took care of all our wedding details, the venue, the dress, the photographer everything!
and it was time for me to get into the bride-to-be mood.

i decided to commit to a healthy life style, i do my everyday yoga stretching my body and really breathing in and appreciating the moment, i love how yoga toned my body and i became more flexible ;) i also included a butt and belly workouts to my weekly exercise regime, and for fun i do often a belly dancing practice, i take my vitamins and supplements daily, lots of water, green tea and detox drinks.
i get lots of sleep during the night although i love talking on the phone with Ammar late at night, i wake up, give thanks, do my stretches and yoga, drink a big glass of water and eat a healthy big breakfast.
around noon, a lady comes to my home, she helps with different body scrubs, body masks, Moroccan Hamam and the traditional Dukkhan treatment, all natural products. my skin feels baby soft, and glowing. i feel so sexy!
For my skin, i use L'Occitane Reine Blanche skin products, the scrub, the serum and the moisturizer. i feel so refreshed and my face is so clear and beautiful.
i grew my nails a little, i know Ammar finds long nails sexy, i had them done professionally, French manicure with beautiful white flower designs and little rhinestones.
i had my teeth whiten and i often exfoliate my lips for the perfect smile!
For my hair, i treated it with a French Treatment, that tames all the frizz and makes it silky smooth.
3 days before my wedding i had a full body wax, and the traditional Henna.
i cant wait for Ammar to see me on our wedding day, i cant wait to start my life with him!!
ย 

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

6/07/2018 1:48 pm  #82

Packing For My Honeymoon!

Nothing excites my like packing a suitcase for a trip, and this wasn't any trip! it was my honeymoon with the love of my life Ammar! Destination: the Maldives
i knew before hand, we will be traveling alot, many flight hours and visiting different islands so i limited my luggage to only one suitcase. i bought a beautiful Oriental Blossom luggage suitcase from Ted baker, it had a beautiful pastel pink color with elegant cherry blossom designs, along with many packing cubes to organize everything inside.
what i packed:
ofcourse sexy lingerie! it was my honeymoon after all!
i prefer silky babydolls, so i got a bunch of them i tried to get alot of varities, white and pastel colors makes me feel like an angel, black,ย burgundy, purple and the sexiest red! i got a lovely collection with different lengths, cutouts, lace details, open backs, and side slits, all with matching thongs. i got also some sexy teddies one with rhinestone details, and matching robes. and for a bit of comfort i bought a cute girlyย  PJs.
i also packed my everyday panties, a bikini set from Victoria secrets, no grandma panties here lol
since we will be spending our honeymoon in a tropical island i packed lots of summer outfits,
beautiful swimming suits, colorful bikinis, with mix and match patterns, two beach coverups, a big summer hat and cute flipflops for the beach.
i have a beautiful selection of summer dresses, both for day time and evenings with cute matching sandals and flats.
my basic jean shorts and a couple of tank tops and tsirts, a running shoes and a cute strap on purse for eveyday.
For perfumes i had to carry the traditional Sandalwood bridal perfume for the night time, along with inshower body scrub, i have my usual givenchy perfume and a bath and body work sensual aroma therapy collection.
for body and hair care i packed my essentials, along with my hair styling tool, my accessories, my bath oils, body lotions and ofcourse my hair removal products.
i couldnt forget my camera and selfie stick for the awesome pics will be taking.
i keep on looking at my suitcase, and imagining wearing all these outfits for habibi!! i cant wait! let the fun begin!!

ย 

I am Grateful

6/09/2018 3:48 pm  #83

Having long walks by the gardens, or by the river side with habibi
holding hands, talking, laughing together, stopping midway, turning to each other and hugging! my arms around him and my feet in the air, him spinning me around and whispering
ุจู…ูˆุช ููŠูƒูŠ
i couldn't be more happier, i love nothing more than spending time with Ammar and he cant get enough of me!
the mutual love, respect and trust! i m having my ideal relationship
thank you! thank you! thank you!!
ย 

I am Grateful

10/05/2018 8:41 pm  #84

I love that feeling when my arms are wrapped around habibi, my feet not touching the ground, my head buried on his chest, him spinning me around, him feeling my warm breath on his neck, smelling his scent, kissing his neck.
Its like we are the only people in the world, we own the world!
A cozy autumn afternoon, walking on crunchy colorful leaves.
Everything that i have ever dreamed off, and more is happening right now!!
Im thankful
When it rains it pours! Iam blessed! I am grateful!
I am loved
Habibi Ammar loves me with all his heart!
He whispers to my ear
I love you
I love you more every passing moment
I cant get enough of you
I am the luckiest man on earth to have you

I am Grateful

11/15/2018 2:44 pm  #85

Dear Universe,
i am so grateful for my marriage! i am so grateful for my loving husband!! i have never thought i would love someone or be attracted to someone they way i do to my hubby right now. i see him as the most handsome sexiest man alive!! i love him so much, with all my heart, and truly happy with him. he is everything that i have ever wanted and more. he loves me with all his heart, he goes out of his way to make me happy. he treats me as a queen, with respect, he cares about my feelings. he never left me upset. i love how we have that rule that we never go to bed upset or mad at each other. he showers me with gifts and attention. he always looks for ways to make me happy. i love how intimate we are, the mind blowing sex and orgasms! who-ooh!!
i am so grateful for our life together, our big apartment! his job and our financial stability! we can afford all what we want and need! all the trips and traveling. visiting new places! and going on adventures.
thank you universe <3
ย 

I am Grateful

1/16/2019 1:33 pm  #86

My Son's First Birthday

this day last year i gave birth to my precious baby and now its been the most wonderful year of my life. Happily married to the love of my life, holding my baby between my arms. i couldn't be happier, everything that i have ever dreamed of and wished for is becoming a reality. i am a mother of a gorgeous most adorable one year old boy. i never thought i would love someone this much, and here i am loving him more each day. he is my son, part me part Ammar. a human being conceived with love.
My parents couldn't be more happier with their first grandson, for his birthday they made a huge party at our house. they invited everyone we know! my mum holding her grandson dressed in the most adorable little tuxedo, i can feel the love and joy radiating from her heart. my dad playing with him, i can tell he loves him more than me now and thats totally ok. my grandson is showered with love.
my dad made sure everything was in place, my mum ordered the most delicious buffet.
everyone was in such harmony and love and kindness filled the house.
Ammar was so welcomed at my dads house, he is like the son my dad never had. my mum loves Ammar so much.
that day was amazing, we had such a good time, surrounded with our family and friends.
i feel iam at home, supported and loved. and i am reassured everyday that my decision to marry Ammar was the best one i ever made. my parents appreciate Ammar for taking such good care of me and being the perfect husband. i love seeing my dad and Ammar having long conversations. i love it when my parents introduce Ammar to our relatives, them being so proud of him, Captain Ammar!
ย 

I am Grateful

1/18/2019 12:13 pm  #87

Casablanca.. Morocco.. the beach.. the sea.. a bonfire and habibi

what do you feel like today tonight habibi? shall we just stay in and order some room service? or do we go out explore a bit?
i asked habibi while cuddling in bed
"actually i had something in mind, lets get dressed up im taking you outside, its a suprised" he winked at me
i love his surprises! he knows exactly what i like, i hoped into the shower and got ready, i wore a beautiful summer dress with Aztec patterns, rose gold bracelets, had my hair wavy and simple romantic makeup.
we went by the beach, walking holding hands hearing the waves softly crashing the rocks. i saw a bonfire from a distance. we came closer, blankets and big Moroccan pillows were arranged beside the fire. such a romantic setting!! the sea, the dark sky with shimmering stars,the warm flames and im here with the love of my life!
i hugged habibi and kissed him! i m overwhelmed! i can feel tears of joy flowing from my eyes! i m so grateful! everything that i have ever dream of and more is becoming a reality!
Ammar wiped the tears from my cheeks and kissed my tenderly
i feel loved and appreciated!
my hubby goes out of his way to make me feel special!
we cuddled by the warm fire, his arms around me, he head resting on his chest and him gently kissing my face and smelling my hair.
thank you thank you thank you!
i am living the best days of my life and more is yet to come

ย 

I am Grateful

3/02/2019 12:04 pm  #88

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT.. ANDRE RIEU CONCERT .. LISBON PORTUGAL

it was the second of November 2019, it was a lazy sunday morning. we stayed in bed till midday cuddling under the covers, watching the beautiful morning colors from our bedroom window. habibi got up from bed, he said he will go out to the nearby bakery to get us some donuts.
he came back, i was still in bed, he was holding beautiful lilies andย  an envelope. he came close to me, kissed me and told me happy birthday! i love you more than anything in the world. i know its a bit early for your birthday but i couldn't wait any longer!
i jumped out of bed, hugged and kiss him all over his face! i took the flowers smelled them, aw the beautiful fresh scent. i opened the envelope and it had these:
two plane tickets to Lisbon Portugal
2 nights at the Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotelย 
2 tickets to the Andre Rieu concert!!! yes my favourite violinist!!

i was overwhelmed, i was speechless!! could i be any more happier! not that i am married to the love of my life, he is the perfect man! he knows exactly what i like and he goes out of his way to make me happy!

we arrived at Lisbon on the 20th, the Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotelย  was amazing! our room so romantic. a beautiful fire place, a king sized bed and luxurious hot tub. we settled in and we went to explore the beautiful city. having lunch at a local restaurant and long walks in the streets admiring the beautiful street art. we spent that night at club dancing and drinking all night. we returned to our room late at night made passionate love and drifted into peaceful sleep.
the 21th, the day of the concert. we woke up to the beautiful view of the city with its old pastel colored buildings.ย  we had breakfast at the hotels lobby, enjoying their famous custard tarts with coffee. we took a taxi to the centre and rode the 28 tram exploring the city more. we went to the Belem tower, the old magnificent stone work of the tower,ย  the cool breeze and the spectacular sea view. we stood there, Ammar with his arms around my waist, admiring the breath holding view!
we had to get back early for our dinner and later on the concert.
as compliments of the concert we had dinner. i wore a beautiful black dress, with diamond details, black heels. i had my hair done into an elegant updo and wore my beautiful diamond earrings. Ammar wore a beautiful dark suit. he looked like a prince!
we went downstairs to the restaurant of Tivoli Oriente Lisboa. we started our meal by candle lights and a bottle of fancy red wine. i love the way Ammars eyes sparkled by the candle light as he was looking at me. he held my hand and kissed it, whispering "you are my queen".
a nice car picked us up and we headed toย  the concert.
we were finally there, a fairy tale! i real classical music concert! it was enormous, with hundred of people attending mayeb thousands! the beautiful orchestra playing and there he was my absolute favourite violinist inย  the middle playing the song dearest to my heart. the scene was magical, the harmonious melodies, the classical theme all so beautiful. i kissed Ammar and told him, i just cant thank you enough, i am the luckiest girl in the world, you are perfect! i love you i love you!!!
ย 

I am Grateful

3/02/2019 1:02 pm  #89

BBQ Weekend at my Parents House

back in the days, fridays were the only day where we all had the day off. mum will prepare for us her signature lamb chops marinated with her special recipe, my sister and i making the sides and baba grilling the meat.
now that i am married i cherish these memories very much and we try to rekindle them again. Baba called Ammar on thursday and invited us to spend the day with them.
i love the fact that my dad and mum get along with hubby and they treat him like a son, not only their daughters husband. i made my signature garlic sauce (my dads favourite), peanut butter chilli sauce and a chunky potato salad. we got to my parents house, baba and Ammar grilling and us ladies in the kitchen preparing stuff. lots of love and family warmth was felt that day!
i am thankful for my family and hubby!

I am Grateful

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com