Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 8:43 am  #1

Tried my best but now having trouble

So I have been single for 8 years and in that time I did my best to attract a relationship but I never got together with anyone. November 2018 I met a nice guy and we got along very well and we were very compatible, we went on 3 dates and he wanted me to be his gf after we decided to take it further I had to leave to another country for 2 months as part of my education. When I came back he changed completely and said that after 3 dates we shouldn't escalated things so fast. I didnt have much friends in college either but I could bare that like I would just talk to whoever talked to me or tried to make conversations with people...hangout etc etc Family isnt around as I am overseas studying. I have tried online dating and I liked this one guy but after the first date he didnt want to go on. I tried going on dates with others but so far I have found anyone.Β 

After so long I think I am starting to feel very lonely. Around me everyone is in a relationship and has someone they can depend on and I know it shouldnt get to me but the more alone I feel the harder it gets and the more I want to have a relationship. I know this could be bad for LOA....can someone help me with how I can not feel lonely or get that thought out of my head? Distraction is not working and every 5 mins I am thinking about it.Β 

2/19/2019 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Tried my best but now having trouble

Feel love without needing to see evidence of it in the outside world. Meditating on the heart chakra is a good way to help you generate those feelings. If you do this every day, it will help you to feel better generally, and put you in a state to manifest what or who you want when you know what you want.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/20/2019 6:37 pm  #3

Re: Tried my best but now having trouble

Aquilina wrote:

Feel love without needing to see evidence of it in the outside world. Meditating on the heart chakra is a good way to help you generate those feelings. If you do this every day, it will help you to feel better generally, and put you in a state to manifest what or who you want when you know what you want.

is there a video or some resource you can give me so I can do the meditation? I have never done a chakra meditation before.Β 

Board footera