Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2018 11:10 am  #11

Re: daniel and i are back :) <3

Download headspace What is that? :-) Sorry i am new!

4/10/2018 2:44 pm  #12

It's a mindfulness app

7/24/2018 3:51 am  #13

Congratulations on your success Israel! Do you think if my SP is completely ignoring me now after I over contacted him and basically acted all crazy, that I will still have a chance? I'd like to see him not replying as a sign that the Universe is telling me to stop, so that I finally let him go, only after that the Universe has a chance to manifest it back to me. I hope I am right on this.

8/08/2018 3:37 am  #14

Thank you Israel for your detailed story. It's always better when the testimonies are detailed. What is this book on heart energy that you read? I am more of a reader and i would like to read this book.

2/16/2019 7:23 am  #15

congratulations!

2/19/2019 5:05 am  #16

kenderley wrote:

Thank you Israel for your detailed story. It's always better when the testimonies are detailed. What is this book on heart energy that you read? I am more of a reader and i would like to read this book.

I doubt you will get a response, as this poster stopped interacting almost two years ago.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/19/2019 6:06 am  #17

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

kenderley wrote:

I doubt you will get a response, as this poster stopped interacting almost two years ago.Β 

Β 
That's true. I don't understand why people dredge up these old posts from years ago to comment on, especially without checking to see if the posters are still active here.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/19/2019 7:51 am  #18

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

kenderley wrote:

Β 
That's true. I don't understand why people dredge up these old posts from years ago to comment on, especially without checking to see if the posters are still active here.

Because people just see a post they resonate with and want to read it. Then they comment. Nothing wrong with that.

Board footera