Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2019 9:47 pm  #1

THANK YOU GOD AND UNIVERSE!!!!!

OMG I am flying high right now!!! I manifested a response back from my SP!!!! Its a start! I asked for a text asking me for coffee to talk and then visualized meeting for coffee...I then dreamt it happened about a week ago!!!! I visualized and scripted for a couple months..but in the last couple weeks really worked on letting go and saying Universe its on you now, I placed my order and its time for you to do your part! I'm going to go make my self busy doing other stuff now.. I'm just so happy with the text, I am so grateful to the Universe for this, now I will visualize meeting my SP for coffee and that we have a great talk that goes way better then I can imagine and it all ends with a kiss and him asking me to get back together!!! XOXOΒ 
DON"T GIVE UP!!! the minute I began letting go I felt like me again...several times I wanted to say this doesn't work..I just said to myself nope, you are not a quitter..trust the universe, trust God, and I would watch abraham hicks or read a book, or practice manifesting fun stuff like, today I want to see penguins or a pink flower..and BAM I would see them...distract yourself by having fun with the universe it soooo works!! and its totally fun to see what you Β ask for appear in the oddest places!!!Β 
XOOOX

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

2/01/2019 3:59 pm  #2

Re: THANK YOU GOD AND UNIVERSE!!!!!

congratulations! thank you for sharing your storyΒ 

7/23/2019 8:35 am  #3

Thank you for your story.

7/24/2019 4:45 am  #4

For how long you have been scripting

7/30/2019 7:43 am  #5

I'm interested to know what, if anything, has happened in the 6 months since this original post. I can never understand why people work so hard at getting a text message when what they really want is a relationship with the person.

If the OP was this excited over getting a text message and came here to announce that, doesn't it make sense that she'd be even more excited and would have come back to announce any further developments if there were any?

If what you want is the relationship, or anything else, as it's all the same principle, live in the end in your imagination of having your desire already and believe it into existence.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera