Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 1:15 pm  #1

Is dreaming about what you visualise a good sign?

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and reading all the fab posts but haven't posted myself yet.

Last night I had the most amazing dream which was very nearly what i visualise about with him. I'd only been asleep for 2 hours as well! This is only the third dream I've had about him too. The first one was short but I was at some kind of event talking to his friend (i've never met any of his friends) and his friend told me my guy loved me, I replied saying no he doesn't, he has never told me he does.Β  At that point his friend got up walked over to where my guy was and they had a conversation, his friend then came back and said see I told you he loves me he has just told me.Β  I have no idea if there was anymore to this dream as a loud noise in the dream woke me up at that point.Β  My only three dreams of him and all in the same week!

Back to last nights dream - My guy used to disappear on me in real life sometimes and that was something i'd been working on having him tell me and be honest with me about when i was visualising. Well in the dream he kept doing it and i pulled him up on it, held him close kissed him and told him he had to stop doing it and be completely honest with me or this wasn't going to work. He promised he would and proceeded to apologise and show me a letter explaining where he'd gone!

Also my visualisation includes him coming over here for my birthday in January, he's never been to my country. Well guess what happened in the dream, yep he came and gave me a present, not the present i'd visualised but I'm not complaining 😊.

I also visualise him saying his family wants to meet me, in my dream I went to meet them but when we got there he said it wasn't a good time as there was some kind of wedding thing going on!

Yesterday was the first day i'd woken up and while getting ready for work it came into my head that i don't need him, I want him but don't need him. I also didn't feel the need to keep looking at pictures of him either.

Is dreaming about what you visualise a good sign?
Β 

11/19/2016 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Is dreaming about what you visualise a good sign?

Chances are that you won't like my answer, so I warned you.
I want to ask you a question. Why is this question relevant for you? And I also give you the answer: Because you don't trust fully that LoA is real or that it is possible to attract a specific person. So, that question is a sign that you aren't yet where you have to be to attract him back.

My experience with dreams is that they don't say anything about what will manifest for me. It's even the contrary. They throw me back a bit, because I'm back in reality mode and start to think about What Is again. That might be different for you. I like to keep LoA plain and simple. Therefore, dreams aren't relevant for me anymore, because I can feel my vibration in any given moment anyway. Again, that can be different for you. Extract all positive feelings you can from the dream and move on with your thoughts, create what you want to create.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/19/2016 4:12 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Chances are that you won't like my answer, so I warned you.
I want to ask you a question. Why is this question relevant for you? And I also give you the answer: Because you don't trust fully that LoA is real or that it is possible to attract a specific person. So, that question is a sign that you aren't yet where you have to be to attract him back.

My experience with dreams is that they don't say anything about what will manifest for me. It's even the contrary. They throw me back a bit, because I'm back in reality mode and start to think about What Is again. That might be different for you. I like to keep LoA plain and simple. Therefore, dreams aren't relevant for me anymore, because I can feel my vibration in any given moment anyway. Again, that can be different for you. Extract all positive feelings you can from the dream and move on with your thoughts, create what you want to create.

Thanks for replying Sanshi.Β  When I first read your answer you were right I didn't like it! I thought i'd really made leaps in letting him go and handing it over to the divine etc and getting on with my life.Β  BUT having taken time to really think about it, me asking the question does say that I'm not yet at the point where I fully trust that LoA is real and it is possible to attract a specific person.Β  There must be some doubt still lingering somewhere that I have to work on and I will.

My initial thinking when I asked the question (which I worded wrong) was more to find out if this type of thing was something that happened the more you get in alignment with your vibrations etc, sign was the wrong word to use.

Having the dreams have made me even more positive in myself and my life and have helped me to let go that bit more and move on with getting the best version of me.

Extract all positive feelings you can from the dream and move on with your thoughts, create what you want to create - I LOVE this, thank you, I shall take it on board

11/19/2016 4:47 pm  #4

It's pretty good that you came to that conclusion, so you can change it in the next step. I think it's so hard for people to believe that it's possible to attract a specific person, because they try to include LoA in their old view of the world. Out of that come questions like "is it possible?" or "is it okay? Is it manipulation?" or "What about free will?". But when you accept that all possible versions exists and you create the other person from your own energy anyway, all that questions vanish. It is possible to attract a specific person as it is possible to attract a cup of coffee or to fly. When you start to understand that reality really is just the reflection of your thoughts and beliefs, you drop the tight grip to it and start to see that it is far more flexible and changable than it seems. I think it's really about shifting the paradigm in your head.

When I think about it, I dreamt a few times about the guy I wanted to attract, when I became more aligned. So it's possible that it shows you that you are moving in the right direction. But as I said, your feelings always tell you how you are doing in every moment and you can always choose how you want to think about what occurs in your reality. So give the dream the most positive meaning.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/18/2019 2:31 am  #5

My friend was also having strange dreams from the last few days. She wanted to get out of it. So he contacted Voyante sΓ©rieuse for help. Her consultation helped her and now she is living a better life.

Board footera