Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2018 9:13 pm  #11

Re: Scripting challenge

Today we went out for a walk. The second she stepped out of her car our eyes meet! We could just see the sparks in one anothers eyes vibrating towards each other! We smiled ear to ear. We hugged each other and kissed one another. Our walk was amazing and we held hands talking about our day and the funny things we saw in out day. We laughed and held hands. We found a spot on top of the mountain and I held her while she sat between my legs. We watched the sky in silence and  after awhile we both kissed again and said we loved each other! This was an amazing day and I want to thank you God for bringing this moment to us! Its here Had mad it possible! Amen my Lord and I thank your miracles you have given me and your universe and thank you for bringing my live back to me and my son not once not twice but this time out 3rd and we have spoke about our wedding plans too! ! Sometimes some space trial and error is heats needed but God saw us through!  My live and I spoke about that too!!

10/19/2018 12:05 pm  #12

The last 2 days my love A and I sat on our porch and discussed how can we work on our relationship and make it stronger! This time it was so different than before! We were both mature and loving and supportive of each other! I van distinctly remember the cold air hitting our bodies and seeing the sun shine through the fall leaves!! Her smile was beautiful!  I am so thankful to have this moment for us. Afterwards we held each other!  We decided to meet up at a trail and she wore a Ted hoodie with black leggings!! I went up to her and grabbed her by the waist while she embraced key hug. My love put her atoms around my shoulders and we slowly put our heads together!  We kissed and it was beautiful!  At the same time we said "butterflies! " Lol we both mentioned that we are meant to be together. Webhelf hands while we walked down the trail and I can remember the feel of her hand feeling so soft and perfect in my hand. My live and I found a cliff where she sat next to me and she laid her head on my shoulder. The way she breathed in and out was so surreal to me. I could feel her body move while she took her breaths and I soaked in every moment!! I love her and she love me! God thank you so much for bringing her back into my life! Thank you for bringing my love and I back together! I am so happy and thankful for you my God my family my life friends and my beautiful relationship with my love A! At times I felt hopeless but I pushed through and here my love and I are with each other once or should I say mote than once again more like our 3rd time. This time I know and feel our relationship is stronger and we were always meant to be! I love you God!! Thank you!! All things are possible don't give up!!

10/20/2018 12:38 pm  #13

So my love and I just got done eating breakfast.  We held each others hands and laughed. At one point we just looked in one aanothers eyes and stared at each other. It was amazing. Afterwards we took a trip to the next town over and rock climbed for a bit. Being there with my love was beautiful. On the way home she held my hand and kissed me like a million times. I will always love her kisses. Tonight she is coming over tie stay type night and we will watch documentaries and I will hold and scratch  her back.  My favorite part was hugging her. It lasted forever and I love how it feels to be close to her!!

10/24/2018 6:53 pm  #14

So the last 4 days me and my love went walking.. Rock climbing cuddled in bed you name it!! We were glued at the hips and you name it. I just lovee hearing her laugh. She couldn't stop staring at me and I thank you God for letting me have these moments with her. My favorite part was her laying next to me while I held her and scratched her back. She kissed my shoulder and I took every second of our moment in. I told her how grateful I am to be the one she wants. Just tug e feel of her is amazing and I can't believe its here.. My miracle right next to me. I never gave up. We talked about everything which was nice! Thank you God for this!! Amen!!!

12/27/2018 1:34 am  #15

Yesterday was everything!!! It started off with me waking up to the sweetest text from my love. Between that sweet message  and the flirting we did via text throughout the day I was on cloud nine. I’m really feeling the depth of his love more than ever now!  After work he picked me up for our date. ( I was super cuteee) I could tell he also thought I was beautiful because I would just catch him staring at me throughout the night, even while he was driving! Not to mention he said it as well. We laughed about any and everything as we rode to our favorite thing to do together which is the movies! It’s our thing. We saw Escape Room and cuddled and snuck kisses  throughout the whole movie. We walked arm and arm to the car and decided to get some food. In the restaurant we laughed and joked so much I was brought to tears. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much. And I absolutely love the way we can just look at each other and burst into laughter without even having to say a word. We ended the evening falling asleep in each other’s arms. It was such an amazing day with my love!!!!!

Last edited by Zoey2018 (12/27/2018 1:37 am)

12/27/2018 3:37 pm  #16

I woke up yesterday thinking it was going to be another day the same as usual and I grabbed my phone to do self love mediations and there was a text from my love saying "I love you and am sorry it has taken me this long to reach out to you". Β I had a smile ear to ear on my face and my heart fluttered. Β After that we texted back and forth and he asked me to meet him for dinner last night at our favorite seafood restaurant. Β When I saw him in front of the restaurant my heart pounded with joy and he walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug where I could not let go he was holding me so tight my black dress kept creeping up in the back lol! wow he smelled so good too! Β We sat down at a booth table and he grabbed my hand to hold it with his warm hand and would not let go of it as he was gazing at me the entire dinner saying you look so pretty He ordered the lobster mac and cheese and I ordered the terriyaki salmon it was delicious! Afterwards, we wanted to go for a walk but it was too chilly so we came back to my place and talked for hours catching up and laughing until we fell asleep together I was little spoon and he was big spoon and I said to myself "I did this! I knew it would happen I'm so glad I never stopped believing!" Β 

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

1/09/2019 11:27 pm  #17

Wow! Laci unexpectedly called me while I was at work. He asked to meet him and we agreed to do so at the usual time and place later.
When I arrived, Laci jumped out of the car, clearly excited to see me. He lifted me up, hugged me really tight and kissed me passionately.
As we got in the car, instead of starting the engine, Laci turned to me, held my face gently in his hands, looked deep into my eyes and said: I gotta tell you something before we leave. I nodded and whispered ok.  He sat silently for a while longer and then then softly said:
I love you, I always have. You're the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without you.
It was such a magical moment and
I was so touched, tears started rolling down my face. Tears of joy of course. I still get chills thinking about it. Finally, he said what I wanted to hear for such a long time.
I assured him that I felt the same way and we hugged and kissed for a long time before leaving for our date. We just couldn't get enough of each other.It was the best day ever. 😊

Board footera