Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2018 9:12 am  #1

How I Got Him Back

Hello Everyone!

I will start with the bad and unfortunately sad part. My boyfriend who I loved deeply passed away last year. But I will tell how we got together thanks to the Law of Attraction.

In the beginning of our relationship I had a boyfriend who moved abroad and he had others in his life as well. He liked me, we worked together, we had so much fun during our shifts, our minds were like one. An attraction appeared between us and it grew and grew. Then it all began - months of uncertainty whether he wants relationship with me or other two girls. He wasn't over them yet. He truly had a pure soul though. He left after any misunderstanding. I felt so bad, even got drunk for the first time in my life. So after more than a year of on and off again he said he absolutely didn't want to be with me anymore. And then I remembered the Law of Attraction and decided to use it.

I started to feel better no matter what. I started a gratitude journal, thanking for whatever I see during the day. I started to look for the good in others, I listed happy couples in my life, I sent prayers and love to him through God. I was singing the song That's the Way it is by Celine Dion to myself. I had fun at work. Before I went to sleep I listed 10 good things that happened during the day. I tried to focus on the good around me - the sky, the sunny day, the birds.

And one night I thought I should call him. I call this inspired action - I recognised it by the urge in my heart. Hard to explain. So I called and he was so kind and wanted to talk to me. We got back together and he never wanted to leave me again.

Believe, people, it is possible. I did it once. I can do it again to manifest another good person for me. Unfortunately I lost him to cancer. But he will always live in my memory.

It took me like a week back then through the Law of Attraction. And of course I had moments of desperation, crying and sad thoughts. But I am a human being and as long as I am alive I will keep feeling every emotion to the fullest. I just made sure I go back in track and forgave myself for feeling blue!

Love and piece to everyone!

Last edited by Ivex (10/22/2018 9:36 am)

12/17/2018 1:13 pm  #2

Re: How I Got Him Back

hm.... may b am kinda in a same boat.Β 
i have manifested step by step.. work is in progress....
Love to all & wishes
Will definitely post on forum.. pretty soon Β 
Β 

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

1/08/2019 3:38 am  #3

Re: How I Got Him Back

This going to help me out.

Board footera