Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2018 8:25 pm  #21

Re: anyone need a 25 day challenge buddy?

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I don’t really pay attention to how real it feels when I visualize. I focus on trying to make things crystal clear..

It doesn't have to be crystal clear, but the whole point of imagining creating reality and living in the end of the wish fulfilled, thinking from the end rather than of the end, is that it does become as vivid and real and natural to you as if you already have it. The feeling of having your desire now is the important thing. If it doesn't seem real to you, how are you going to feel like you have it now?

To be honest, idk how to do it right.. how to do any of this Neville stuff right. I’m confused and lost right now. Idk how to make it feel real to the point where it manifests. I’m having a bad day And my super bad anxiety doesn’t help..... I cry a lot over this **** but I can’t stop now.

It's not difficult. I think you have been trying too hard. Why don't you take a little break?  Remember when we talked about trying to be so perfect all the time? I think you're being too hard on yourself.  Why don't you try listening to or reading his lecture 'I am all Imagination.' In it, he tells how his friend Abdullah taught it to him when he wanted to go to Barbados and had no money. At first he didn't see how imagining anything could bring it into existence, either. It obviously worked for him, though, and he went on to make it his life's work to teach it to other people. 'Brazen Impudence' is a good one, too, about persistence and not taking no for an answer from yourself.

Last edited by Cynthia (12/28/2018 10:32 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/28/2018 11:20 pm  #22

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

It doesn't have to be crystal clear, but the whole point of imagining creating reality and living in the end of the wish fulfilled, thinking from the end rather than of the end, is that it does become as vivid and real and natural to you as if you already have it. The feeling of having your desire now is the important thing. If it doesn't seem real to you, how are you going to feel like you have it now?

To be honest, idk how to do it right.. how to do any of this Neville stuff right. I’m confused and lost right now. Idk how to make it feel real to the point where it manifests. I’m having a bad day And my super bad anxiety doesn’t help..... I cry a lot over this **** but I can’t stop now.

It's not difficult. I think you have been trying too hard. Why don't you take a little break?  Remember when we talked about trying to be so perfect all the time? I think you're being too hard on yourself.  Why don't you try listening to or reading his lecture 'I am all Imagination.' In it, he tells how his friend Abdullah taught it to him when he wanted to go to Barbados and had no money. At first he didn't see how imagining anything could bring it into existence, either. It obviously worked for him, though, and he went on to make it his life's work to teach it to other people. 'Brazen Impudence' is a good one, too, about persistence and not taking no for an answer from yourself.

Thank you Cynthia. I know I can do it and I will but I’m at a stumbling block right now in terms of my health. My body is doing weird things. I don’t know how to not make things hard for myself, actually I don’t even know where to begin...

12/29/2018 8:28 pm  #23

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Thank you Cynthia. I know I can do it and I will but I’m at a stumbling block right now in terms of my health. My body is doing weird things. I don’t know how to not make things hard for myself, actually I don’t even know where to begin...

Update and q&a for Cynthia or anyone for that matter

I might be taking a small break to focus on my health but before that I would like Cynthia or anyone who knows to answer some questions...again..... what can I say I have a lot 😂🤷🏻‍♂️...

1. Is there a need to visualize stuff (any stuff) about our person after we get into the relationship we want with them?

2. Once we have the relationship  with our person do we still visualize the repeated scene(the one we used to build the beliefs and manifest the relationship in the first place) or can we stop? Same question but for affirmations. I assume the answer is no..

3. Does it really matter if we visualize the same scene apposed to multiple scenes  with our person? Does one create a better result?

Sorry if these questions are repetitive my mind is super muddled right now...

12/30/2018 8:06 am  #24

excalibar wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I might be taking a small break to focus on my health but before that I would like Cynthia or anyone who knows to answer some questions...again..... what can I say I have a lot 😂🤷🏻‍♂️...

1. Is there a need to visualize stuff (any stuff) about our person after we get into the relationship we want with them?

2. Once we have the relationship  with our person do we still visualize the repeated scene(the one we used to build the beliefs and manifest the relationship in the first place) or can we stop? Same question but for affirmations. I assume the answer is no..

3. Does it really matter if we visualize the same scene apposed to multiple scenes  with our person? Does one create a better result?

It's the feeling that you already have your desire now that is the important thing. You don't even have to visualise if you have the feeling of having it now without it. Visualising is an aid to that. Once you have the relationship you want, you don't have to visualise any more, unless there is some aspect of the relationship you want to change or something else you want to create. Using one scene is probably preferable because it is the repetition that is important in getting to the point of belief. I'm sure I've answered these same questions for you many times before. I'm not surprised you're having health problems. Even if it's something else, you've likely been making yourself ill over this subject. It's probably a good idea to take a break from this.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/30/2018 10:24 am  #25

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

excalibar wrote:

It's the feeling that you already have your desire now that is the important thing. You don't even have to visualise if you have the feeling of having it now without it. Visualising is an aid to that. Once you have the relationship you want, you don't have to visualise any more, unless there is some aspect of the relationship you want to change or something else you want to create. Using one scene is probably preferable because it is the repetition that is important in getting to the point of belief. I'm sure I've answered these same questions for you many times before. I'm not surprised you're having health problems. Even if it's something else, you've likely been making yourself ill over this subject. It's probably a good idea to take a break from this.

Yup. I think I will. I have a super bad rash right now on my whole body and it sucks...

Board footera