Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2018 11:41 am  #1

Divine intervention

Does anyone believe in that? I have been organizing something for awhile. Feeling great etc but each time it falls through. 6 times now. It’s Like the universe is stepping in. We create yes but km wondering like why last minute it falls through like the people want to do it there are no fears about that or how it would go etc. all signs indicate same interest levels. We are all on the same page. I’m like fine either way but I just don’t get it . It’s odd to me. I’m like perfectly fine whether it happens or not. I would like it but anyways. I think this is a good conversation and just would like ideas on that. I m letting it go and doing something else today but just idk like the universe stepped in? Weird and amusing.

12/21/2018 5:00 pm  #2

Re: Divine intervention

Reminds me of something Florence Scovel Shinn said: "Demonstrations often come at the 11th hour [or after] because it is then that man stops reasoning and Infinite Intelligence has its chance to work."

12/22/2018 2:59 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Does anyone believe in that? I have been organizing something for awhile. Feeling great etc but each time it falls through. 6 times now. It’s Like the universe is stepping in. We create yes but km wondering like why last minute it falls through like the people want to do it there are no fears about that or how it would go etc. all signs indicate same interest levels. We are all on the same page. I’m like fine either way but I just don’t get it . It’s odd to me. I’m like perfectly fine whether it happens or not. I would like it but anyways. I think this is a good conversation and just would like ideas on that. I m letting it go and doing something else today but just idk like the universe stepped in? Weird and amusing.

Isn't this sort of saying that sometimes we create and sometimes we don't, or maybe we create and maybe we don't? There is a reason why things fall through, and I obviously don't know what the particular situation is, but I don't believe it has anything to do with 'divine intervention.'  I personally don't believe there is such a thing, even though I suppose it could seem like there is at times.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/22/2018 4:27 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Isn't this sort of saying that sometimes we create and sometimes we don't, or maybe we create and maybe we don't? There is a reason why things fall through, and I obviously don't know what the particular situation is, but I don't believe it has anything to do with 'divine intervention.'  I personally don't believe there is such a thing, even though I suppose it could seem like there is at times.

Yup it is kinda. I wouldn’t like to go into too much detail of it . But I know I was feeling good about it I know I didn’t need this to happen and I know that the other things were in place and aligned for it too happen. I still don’t need it to happen but the many times it hasn’t has made me think. It was something I was gonna enjoy. Instead of waiting for a manifestation you want a lot of people say you shouldn’t stop your life or make decisions based on the desire you should make decisions based on how you feel and what you enjoy. Which is what I was doing enjoying life. Best way to describe it is like when you want a sp right? You do your work on you you set your intention you believe it is possible and then what? Well you let it go and let the universe sort out the how. So say while you are doing this someone else comes along that you have some interest in and they ask you out. Well if you enjoy their company have some interest and you still believe you and your sp can be together what’s wrong to go out and enjoy company ( obviously not something you want to use to replace self love don’t do it for that). I mean why should you stop your life? Don’t go out with someone just to go out but like I said say you enjoy their company say that you have some interest. The universe doesn’t forget your order originally. I mean you already put it out their to the universe that you prefer your sp so it’s not up to you how right? Just enjoy life so if you want to go out to out.Well say that the date gets cancelled because of emergency reasons legit reasons like the person is telling the truth. Like you try to reschedule and repeatedly the day of this keeps happening. The person isn’t lying they want to go out and so do you. Wouldn’t that be divine intervention? Wouldn’t that be that maybe the universe is stepping in saying hey the person you want is coming! How would you take this? I mean if you genuinely were looking forward to going out with this person the it’s not you saying I don’t want to go. That’s the best example I have.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/22/2018 4:31 pm)

12/22/2018 8:37 pm  #5

In your dating example, maybe you (or whoever it is) have a subconscious conflict that you're not even aware of. Maybe in your deeper mind you see going out with somebody else, even as friends, as sort of being unfaithful to the one you really want, even though consciously you don't feel that way and see nothing wrong with it. That's one possibility. I'm sure there must be other possibilities.

In the context of a group of people getting together to do some activity like you seemed to imply earlier, if the people can take it or leave it and don't care that much, just sort of want to do whatever it is and sort of don't and aren't really committed to following through, that could a reason for things falling through. That's a possibility. I'm sure there are others.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/22/2018 9:04 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

In your dating example, maybe you (or whoever it is) have a subconscious conflict that you're not even aware of. Maybe in your deeper mind you see going out with somebody else, even as friends, as sort of being unfaithful to the one you really want, even though consciously you don't feel that way and see nothing wrong with it. That's one possibility. I'm sure there must be other possibilities.

In the context of a group of people getting together to do some activity like you seemed to imply earlier, if the people can take it or leave it and don't care that much, just sort of want to do whatever it is and sort of don't and aren't really committed to following through, that could a reason for things falling through. That's a possibility. I'm sure there are others.

That’s kinda contradicting the law in a way. You aren’t suppose to need something to be happy. When you need it doesn’t manifest. I never said they didn’t . I said we don’t need it to happen that’s a difference. We want it but we don’t need it which is where you need to be. We planned it and commit to it. It’s sometbing we enjoy.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/22/2018 9:06 pm)

Board footera