Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2018 5:10 pm  #31

Re: Help needed

Aquilina wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

My point is once you do the inner work just let it go you don’t know how things show up or when.

Agreed, just make sure you actually *do* the inner work, and the inner work is living in the end result, and getting there through visualisation or whatever technique can make you believe more in your imagination as truth, than in any other circumstance. Self-love will become part of that, because you are changing your state, and as someone told me recently, your desired state within yourself (ie. self-love), is going to be part of the end result anyway, so just focus on the end result, in which, you are in the state that you want to be in, and are in a relationship with the person, married to the person, whatever you want.

I think living in the end result is more of living in the now. You would be at peace enjoying now if you had it

11/22/2018 6:01 pm  #32

I see it as living in the now is part of living in the end result ie. I told myself recently that I won't rest until I get what I want then I realised...wait, I have to stop the feeling of striving for something because I won't feel that way once I have it. There's no point in only living in the present moment if your subconscious doesn't believe it's a done deal and that what you want is already yours.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/22/2018 6:03 pm  #33

Another thing Neville says in Awakened Imagination that's a good way to think of it...he describes how a woman had an argument with her boss, and she said she had been mentally arguing with him all day and then that happened. So he said to her, people will say what you whisper to them in secret (ie. in your imagination). So think of that, if you worry about the communication between her and yourself, and feel it as you would like it to be instead.

As I mentioned before, the times that communication has been better, it's been the day after I've had an intense visualisation/feeling the end result session (not that it has to wait until the next day, he just goes to bed early). That's not the end result (because the end result is actually being with him), but at least I can see the correlation which is good for the rational mind when it sees the effects.

Last edited by Aquilina (11/22/2018 6:08 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/22/2018 9:18 pm  #34

I was just listening to this, thought I'd share it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meUrqZGTXlE&t=31s

11/23/2018 9:04 am  #35

Thank you so much to everyone who has been replying and giving their advice. My journey to manifestation has started and very soon on this forum I’ll be sharing my success story with you all.
Last night after reading all your comments and advice it struck me whether I should confess my love towards her and tell her that I still love her and maybe then she sees it and I can get her. It’s not coming from a place of desperation, it’s just that I want her to know how I’m feeling coz it feels really bad having known her so closely and been in a living relationship I’ve been very attached to her. All I want is to share my feelings coz I know she loved me then and she still loves me.
So should I confess what I’m feeling or not?

11/23/2018 9:29 am  #36

backon wrote:

Thank you so much to everyone who has been replying and giving their advice. My journey to manifestation has started and very soon on this forum I’ll be sharing my success story with you all.
Last night after reading all your comments and advice it struck me whether I should confess my love towards her and tell her that I still love her and maybe then she sees it and I can get her. It’s not coming from a place of desperation, it’s just that I want her to know how I’m feeling coz it feels really bad having known her so closely and been in a living relationship I’ve been very attached to her. All I want is to share my feelings coz I know she loved me then and she still loves me.
So should I confess what I’m feeling or not?

Reread your comments and you will realize it is coming from a place of need not anything else so no you shouldn’t. Ask yourself if she saids no how will you feel? If it’s sad or anything negative then no you are needing her to say yea

11/23/2018 12:14 pm  #37

backon wrote:

and I can get her.

Look, I know it's Black Friday, but this is a person not a sale item that you "get". :D

Sorry, the terminology just made me laugh. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/23/2018 2:22 pm  #38

Aquilina wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

My point is once you do the inner work just let it go you don’t know how things show up or when.

Agreed, just make sure you actually *do* the inner work, and the inner work is living in the end result, and getting there through visualisation or whatever technique can make you believe more in your imagination as truth, than in any other circumstance. Self-love will become part of that, because you are changing your state, and as someone told me recently, your desired state within yourself (ie. self-love), is going to be part of the end result anyway, so just focus on the end result, in which, you are in the state that you want to be in, and are in a relationship with the person, married to the person, whatever you want.

I think Aqualina sees self-love as a noun, something to be reached through imagination but is an effect of being in the state of the wish fulfilled.

Selfloveiskey sees it as a verb and a noun, something you practice to reach an inner state of self-love. From a Neville point of view, it boils down to revising your concept of self which is what Neville suggested.

From personal experience, both can work. Just going straight to the end in imagination can make you feel so immersed in your new self-concept that you feel love for who you are.

But practicing love/ appreciation for who you are now can also make you feel fulfilled - so you're entering the state of the wish fulfilled in that way too.

Though personally it's easier to live in the end or to believe you can have what you want if you already have a base of self-love.

So it really depends on your own self-awareness, examining yourself and your reactions. Then you'll have a better idea of what's best for you.

11/26/2018 6:19 am  #39

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Aquilina wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I think Aqualina sees self-love as a noun, something to be reached through imagination but is an effect of being in the state of the wish fulfilled.

Selfloveiskey sees it as a verb and a noun, something you practice to reach an inner state of self-love. From a Neville point of view, it boils down to revising your concept of self which is what Neville suggested.

From personal experience, both can work. Just going straight to the end in imagination can make you feel so immersed in your new self-concept that you feel love for who you are.

But practicing love/ appreciation for who you are now can also make you feel fulfilled - so you're entering the state of the wish fulfilled in that way too.

Though personally it's easier to live in the end or to believe you can have what you want if you already have a base of self-love.

So it really depends on your own self-awareness, examining yourself and your reactions. Then you'll have a better idea of what's best for you.

If the thought is that self love comes from the fact that you need to live like you have your desire ie living in the end then honestly that isn’t self love at all and that proves you need your desire to be fulfilled. That’s still a place of need. Self love should be something you have for yourself unconditionally not because you received  your desire. Believing it’s possible yes but not needing it to feel love for yourself.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (11/26/2018 6:24 am)

11/26/2018 6:23 am  #40

Aquilina wrote:

I see it as living in the now is part of living in the end result ie. I told myself recently that I won't rest until I get what I want then I realised...wait, I have to stop the feeling of striving for something because I won't feel that way once I have it. There's no point in only living in the present moment if your subconscious doesn't believe it's a done deal and that what you want is already yours.

There is a point in living in the present moment. Doing that is enjoying the now. Not worrying about whether or not something will happen and giving yourself relief and trusting things will be ok. Your life isn’t dependent on this one desire. That is still a place of need. Know that yes you can have it but you don’t need it. You don’t need to act like you have it every minute of everyday that’s sfill holding on and needing it to feel ok. You need to make peace with what is if you are trying to change it because you can’t stand the now it most definitely won’t happen.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (11/26/2018 6:26 am)

Board footera