Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 9:04 am  #11

Re: 25 days challenge success stories please♥️

Anita wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Anita wrote:

Is Veronica okey, that you call her challenge stupid?:D

Why shouldn't she be okay with someone telling the truth? And what is she supposed to do about it? Blocking Cynthia? That would be funny, because she probably would Cynthia do a favor and 50% of the quality posters of this forum are gone. And as I think not even this challenge but the forum is stupid, the other 50% will be gone soon as well. Best way to kill a forum.

Because this is her forum and her challenge and her job , so Im just interesting how she will  feel, if she will read it

Oh, really? Then where is she? Conspicuous by her absence, can't be bothered with her own forum, it doesn't pay her anything, there's no money to be made from it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/08/2018 10:43 am  #12

Omg wow. Didn’t know about all the negativity towards Veronica or manifesting a text.

11/08/2018 10:45 am  #13

Dan2015 wrote:

But I agree with PF and Cynthia.    I use to try to think small and want to manifest a text.   But I’m sure you want way more than that.   I’ve manifested plenty of texts(I don’t care about manifesting anyone back right now).  But they weren’t the texts I wanted

The point was, advice on how to manifest. What and how did you do it?

11/08/2018 11:19 am  #14

Again, OP, why is it just a text you want? Don't you want a relationship? If so, focus on that, not the mini-steps towards that. That's not negativity. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/08/2018 12:15 pm  #15

Anita wrote:

Because this is her forum and her challenge and her job , so Im just interesting how she will  feel, if she will read it

Why would I care about the feelings of a scam while Cynthia keeps the forum running FOR FREE? I personally don't have symphathy for people who rip other people off that are so desperate that they would literally buy anything as long as it makes the promise to give you your ex back as fast as possible. When I think about how many 25 day challenge success stories I can remember..I think it was one? And the girl was back a few months later, because the guy had broken up with her again. Maybe there were more, but the number wasn't that huge, else I could probably remember more than one.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/08/2018 12:32 pm  #16

Hi I’m new here, has anyone successfully gotten their ex back after the 25 day challenge? I feel my situation may not be as easy as most

11/08/2018 12:34 pm  #17

It's looking like nobody has!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/08/2018 12:43 pm  #18

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Again, OP, why is it just a text you want? Don't you want a relationship? If so, focus on that, not the mini-steps towards that. That's not negativity. 

Ofc I want a relationship. He’s not an ex, he is a guy I dated, we had feelings for eachother but the timing was not right. I just know he is the one. I want us to be together and happy together. But we havent talked since april this year... but he still checks my Instagram stories even though he doesnt follow me (I have a open account). I dont even publish stories often but the few times I do he has seen it. Then he must check on me a lot. And last time we spoke he did tell me he regrets that he didnt try harder for us when we dated, that he misses me and thinks about how I used to kiss him. And that he wouldnt forget about me. Bur we both agreed we couldn’t have those conv. anymore since he was with her.

He hasn’t said anything since tho, just stalking. Thats why I wanted to manifest a text... so we could start communicating again and I could ask him why. And if he did contact me I would know he misses me, right? Thats why I wanted a text... but of course I want more. I want him to express his feelings and us to be together.

11/08/2018 2:08 pm  #19

I don’t normally post on this forum but I just wanted to jump in.

Ultimately, you want more than a text. This is why all the other posters have been asking you why just a text or urging you to go to the end. You can very well focus on manifesting this text and you can get the conversation that you are looking for but you can still end up not being with him because the text was your main focus/your end goal. It’s better to focus on what you want your ending to be (a happy relationship) and let everything leading up to it fall into place.

11/08/2018 3:03 pm  #20

ItIsDone wrote:

I don’t normally post on this forum but I just wanted to jump in.

Ultimately, you want more than a text. This is why all the other posters have been asking you why just a text or urging you to go to the end. You can very well focus on manifesting this text and you can get the conversation that you are looking for but you can still end up not being with him because the text was your main focus/your end goal. It’s better to focus on what you want your ending to be (a happy relationship) and let everything leading up to it fall into place.

Thank you!! But what I wanted was someone to tell me what they did if you know what I mean! I feel like I’m not doing it right...

How do I focus on that, how do I visualize?

Board footera