Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2018 5:47 am  #11

Re: Do you know who you really are? How to manifest like a boss!

Really nice explanation there

3/26/2018 8:29 am  #12

Lovely explanation, thank you 

8/06/2018 5:56 pm  #13

Thanks so much for this, I really needed to hear it. I keep trying to remind myself that I’m an eternal being but sometimes I fall back on my past programming if I’m not good enough. I keep saying affirmations and it sometimes helps.

10/20/2018 12:27 pm  #14

Hello!

10/31/2018 1:41 am  #15

This is amazing, it really raised my vibrations. We are amazing beings!

5/18/2021 11:14 am  #16

I didnt even know there was any kind of argument at all for people who deny the holocaust. What, thousands of Jews vanished into thin air?

Anyway, this is a joke thread, so bye.

6/07/2021 2:31 pm  #17

Great post, yes it's all about frequency, what we are emitting. The contrast helps us decide on what we like, and knowing where we are on the emotional scale really helps  

6/19/2021 11:03 am  #18

Have you been scammed of your hard earned money? Has anyone ever played on your intelligence? Have your property be taken unlawfully by anyone? Do you seek for a Revenge Spell to get back your lost money? Do your seek for a death spell on anyone? Have you been a victim of rape? Are your friends, relatives, colleagues or anyone angry of your progress and you want to get them off your back? Has your promotion be delayed by your boss and you want Revenge? Do your need promotion in your office? Do you need freedom court case spells to win both legal and illegal cases? Have you be denied of your right? Do you want your ex partner back after breakup/divorce? Do you want to reunite back to your ex lover? Are you seeking for love? Do you want to secure your relationship by making your lover to be yours forever? Do you want to tie your partner with love binding spells? Do you want your family/in-laws to like you after rejections? Freedom from depression? Both Emotional and physical depression. 
If your answer to the above questions is “YES” then worry no more as Dr Amigo an online ancient powerful Voodoo spell caster is here to help you get over your worries! A simple contact will save you from all your burdens and concerns forever. 
Reach out to Dr Amigo on GOOGLE AS "DR AMIGO ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER"  to review his articles 

6/19/2021 12:21 pm  #19

lovehealings wrote:

Have you been scammed of your hard earned money? Has anyone ever played on your intelligence? Have your property be taken unlawfully by anyone? Do you seek for a Revenge Spell to get back your lost money? Do your seek for a death spell on anyone? Have you been a victim of rape? Are your friends, relatives, colleagues or anyone angry of your progress and you want to get them off your back? Has your promotion be delayed by your boss and you want Revenge? Do your need promotion in your office? Do you need freedom court case spells to win both legal and illegal cases? Have you be denied of your right? Do you want your ex partner back after breakup/divorce? Do you want to reunite back to your ex lover? Are you seeking for love? Do you want to secure your relationship by making your lover to be yours forever? Do you want to tie your partner with love binding spells? Do you want your family/in-laws to like you after rejections? Freedom from depression? Both Emotional and physical depression. 
If your answer to the above questions is “YES” then worry no more as Dr Amigo an online ancient powerful Voodoo spell caster is here to help you get over your worries! A simple contact will save you from all your burdens and concerns forever. 
Reach out to Dr Amigo on GOOGLE AS "DR AMIGO ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER"  to review his articles 

Not only is this advertising and inappropriate to this forum, but it shows complete and total ignorance of the concepts of everyone is you pushed out and that we create our own lives for good or ill, either consciously or unconsciously, by our thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/15/2021 4:24 pm  #20

Hi, My name is Luca and I am glad to have joined the group. Is anybody here having any problems as it relates to meditation? I just manifested something cool and I wanna know if I can help!

Here is a free meditation that allowed me to manifest some pretty cool stuff - https://bit.ly/3AH23yL T (remove the space in between the L and the T)

Board footera