Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2018 3:03 pm  #11

Re: Hi i am new !!

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Why are you so worried about how long it took? That smacks of desperation, asking that question. What difference does it make? The goal is to end up with having your desire, whatever that is, not how quickly you got it, which is what most people want, isn't it? Instant results, which aren't necessarily the best results. It's irrelevant to anybody else how long it took me or anybody because it will be different for different people. In my case, I was out of the country for a year and a few months during which time I was imagining that we were married, and I wasn't worried about anything in the meantime, and when I returned, it was probably about 5 or 6 weeks, I know it was less than 2 months, until he asked me to marry him, and we got married a few months after that. I knew I was going to be away for sometime, so I wasn't bothered how long it took because I knew it would happen when I returned. If I hadn't been away, it would probably have happened a lot sooner because in my mind the marriage was already mine, and I didn't feel a sense of urgency to get married.

Thank you so much Cynthia i am already trying to think that he is already with me. I have made some space in my wardrobe for him. I am already planning our next holiday together. I even tell my friends that we are soon going to reconcile. But i am not able to continue doing it for a long time. All of a sudden i would realise he is still not with me and then i will again start feeling sad. I am unable to keep my vibrations high for a long time it seems. I have still lot of work to do.
I think patience is a very important factor when you are manifesting and i am lacking that.

Patience IS very important. I had to learn patience from a very young age because I was kept waiting for everything, if I ever even got it, so I'm pretty good at being patient most of the time.
Don't worry about 'keeping your vibrations high'  or clearing your wardrobe space. Feel like you have the relationship you want right now, make it real in your mind, feel it real, it's not an emotional feeling, it's the feeling of having it now. If it helped, you could create a scene in your mind that represented what you wanted your relationship to be like. Don't worry about anything.. This isn't hard. Try to forget about a lot of that 'LOA' nonsense you've read. Judging by things you've said, I know you've done that. Get out of your own way. I have to tell myself that, too, sometimes. We stand in our own ways and block our own good.

Sanshi just wrote a lengthy post earlier today that is a great post about how she found out what worked for her and what didn't and why and how to change that. You should read that one for sure and take it to heart.

Cynthia thanks a lot for being so helpful. There are really lots of stuffs on internet about Loa and this confuses me more. But what you said is correct. I also just now read the post by Sanshi and it is so well written!
I will just now focus on living in the end because this is what i am not doing right now. If you and others  could have done it then ofcourse i can also. Thanks again Cynthia for the motivation

Last edited by Sohini (10/25/2018 3:04 pm)

10/25/2018 3:18 pm  #12

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

it is very important.. People don´t want jjust live in imagination  20 years and just know, that one day it will happen.It´s create  desperation .. . Or what if some pepple really quickly need a job, because they need a money. For them is important how long it will take too

I've had some very urgent situations when I've needed something straightaway, such as twice when I suddenly needed to find somewhere else to live because I would otherwise have been out on the street, homeless, and I found places to live really fast, but it wasn't because I was desperate or worried about it, it was because I only focussed on having somewhere decent to live, and in both cases, I found somewhere, not dumps, but decent places to live.

The more you worry about how long something will take, the longer it is going to take you, and maybe you'll never allow yourself to even get there ever. Desperation is the most effective way I know of keeping things that you want away from you.

But how did you make to  believe  , that you will married with this man, without doubts even thought you didn't know loa?  I know loa and it' s still  hard for me to be sure 100%

Last edited by Anita (10/25/2018 3:20 pm)

10/25/2018 3:20 pm  #13

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

Thank you so much Cynthia i am already trying to think that he is already with me. I have made some space in my wardrobe for him. I am already planning our next holiday together. I even tell my friends that we are soon going to reconcile. But i am not able to continue doing it for a long time. All of a sudden i would realise he is still not with me and then i will again start feeling sad. I am unable to keep my vibrations high for a long time it seems. I have still lot of work to do.
I think patience is a very important factor when you are manifesting and i am lacking that.

Patience IS very important. I had to learn patience from a very young age because I was kept waiting for everything, if I ever even got it, so I'm pretty good at being patient most of the time.
Don't worry about 'keeping your vibrations high'  or clearing your wardrobe space. Feel like you have the relationship you want right now, make it real in your mind, feel it real, it's not an emotional feeling, it's the feeling of having it now. If it helped, you could create a scene in your mind that represented what you wanted your relationship to be like. Don't worry about anything.. This isn't hard. Try to forget about a lot of that 'LOA' nonsense you've read. Judging by things you've said, I know you've done that. Get out of your own way. I have to tell myself that, too, sometimes. We stand in our own ways and block our own good.

Sanshi just wrote a lengthy post earlier today that is a great post about how she found out what worked for her and what didn't and why and how to change that. You should read that one for sure and take it to heart.

Cynthia thanks a lot for being so helpful. There are really lots of stuffs on internet about Loa and this confuses me more. But what you said is correct. I also just now read the post by Sanshi and it is so well written!
I will just now focus on living in the end because this is what i am not doing right now. If you and others could have done it then ofcourse i can also. Thanks again Cynthia for the motivation

Good. That's what you need to do is live in the end in your mind of having the relationship right now. Doing things like telling your friends that you will soon reconcile is not living in the end. Being reconciled and having the relationship with the person is living in the end.

That is a great post by Sanshi, and English isn't even her first language, so I really admire her for being able to communicate so well and to go to the trouble of doing that.

The feeling and belief that you have your desire now is what is living in the end.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/25/2018 3:31 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/25/2018 3:34 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I will just now focus on living in the end because this is what i am not doing right now. If you and others could have done it then ofcourse i can also. Thanks again Cynthia for the motivation

Good. That's what you need to do is live in the end in your mind of having the relationship right now. Doing things like telling your friends that you will soon reconcile is not living in the end. Being reconciled and having the relationship with the person is living in the end.

That is a great post by Sanshi, and English isn't even her first language, so I really admire her for being able to communicate so well and to go to the trouble of doing that.

If i am already living in the end, i.e., i already have my boyfriend with me then is there any need of doing visualisations? Because when i already have my man why would i visualise.
Also another question : To people who are not aware of my breakup i usually tell them that i am still in a relationship with my boyfriend because i really feel good when i say that! But to my friends who are already aware of our seperation what should i tell them? Since i  have started doing Loa i dont feel.like telling my friends  that i am still single because it brings lot of negative feelings in me. But i cannot also tell them that i have already reconciled with my boyfriend becsuse it is still not reality.
I have actually started avoiding my friends because of this reason

Last edited by Sohini (10/25/2018 3:43 pm)

10/25/2018 4:40 pm  #15

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Sohini wrote:

If i am already living in the end, i.e., i already have my boyfriend with me then is there any need of doing visualisations? Because when i already have my man why would i visualise.
Also another question : To people who are not aware of my breakup i usually tell them that i am still in a relationship with my boyfriend because i really feel good when i say that! But to my friends who are already aware of our seperation what should i tell them? Since i have started doing Loa i dont feel.like telling my friends that i am still single because it brings lot of negative feelings in me. But i cannot also tell them that i have already reconciled with my boyfriend becsuse it is still not reality.
I have actually started avoiding my friends because of this reason

Visualisation is one of many methods to help you believe you have your desire now. If you truly feel and believe that you already have your desire now, than you don't need to visualise. In fact, I've probably used the word 'visualise' myself, but I don't really like it. I prefer saying imagining having something now, not visualising it, because in my mind at least, the word 'visualise' makes me feel like something is out there somewhere as opposed to being here with me now, and imagining having something now and that something is true right now makes me feel like I have it right now and it is here with me, not out there somewhere. It may just be semantics, and it may just be me, but those two words feel different to me.

Why do you feel that you have to say anything to your friends about whether or not you have the relationship?  Why don't you just not talk about it? If you felt the need, you could always tell them you'd rather not talk about the subject. A lot of people don't understand conscious creation or think it's possible, and it doesn't bother me because I'm strong enough in my beliefs that I can talk about it with the most sceptical people, like my former husband, although I don't see why I should bother so I don't usually, but if you're new to this and are easily swayed by the negative comments from other people, it's best not to even talk about it so the scepticism and negativity of other people don't interfere with what you're doing by causing you to worry or doubt.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/25/2018 5:00 pm)

10/25/2018 4:51 pm  #16

I agree with Cynthia about not having to discuss it with others. I made that mistake some time ago when I was attempting to attract a guy back. I'd read the "act as if" stuff and actually told people I was in a relationship with the guy, effectively, a pack of lies. I hated doing it too. I felt foolish and I never got the guy! Far better to live in the end. Cynthia and Sanshi gave amazing advice today.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/25/2018 5:25 pm  #17

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

it is very important. People don´t want jjust live in imagination  20 years and just know, that one day it will happen.It´s create  desperation .. . Or what if some pepple really quickly need a job, because they need a money. For them is important how long it will take too

I've had some very urgent situations when I've needed something straightaway, such as twice when I suddenly needed to find somewhere else to live because I would otherwise have been out on the street, homeless, and I found places to live really fast, but it wasn't because I was desperate or worried about it, it was because I only focussed on having somewhere decent to live, and in both cases, I found somewhere, not dumps, but decent places to live.

The more you worry about how long something will take, the longer it is going to take you, and maybe you'll never allow yourself to even get there ever. Desperation is the most effective way I know of keeping things that you want away from you.

But how did you make to believe , that you will married with this man, without doubts even thought you didn't know loa? I know loa and it' s still hard for me to be sure 100%

I doubt very much that you really know 'LOA', a term which I don't like anyway, I prefer conscious creation because there are other laws such as the law of assumption, and it's not really a matter of attracting something as much as creating it on purpose, because if you did, you wouldn't be so full of doubts. You've probably been confused by all of the nonsense that's out there. Just read Sanshi's post from earlier today. That alone should help you a lot. Apart from our individual experiences, I agree completely with what she said.

Neville is the best teacher of conscious creation. He taught from his own experiences. What he taught weren't theories he made up because he thought they sounded good but what he learnt from his actual experiences of consciously creating various things. I strongly recommend that you study his teachings and start applying them in other areas of your life, not just to try to get a relationship with somebody. It is the same principle no matter what you want to manifest. There isn't one principle for manifesting a relationship and another principle for manifesting a new car. It's all the same principle.

There's no reason why you can't succeed except for continuously focussing on all of the doubts and worries you have about whether this works or not and continuously questioning if it works. Suspend your disbelief and try doing what Neville taught, give it some time, be patient, and see what happens. What have you got to lose except your doubts and fears and worries and failure? You don't have the relationship now, so what are you afraid of? Success? Right now, whether you realise it or not, you are against yourself succeeding. This is no respecter of persons, meaning it works for everybody if they do it right. Do what Neville says. Don't listen to any other so-called 'LOA' coaches because most of them don't know what they're talking about anyway, are full of contradictions, are in it for the money and/or for looking like they are authorities on the subject when they're not. Look beyond the face value of those people, but better yet, just ignore their existence and listen to Neville.  Here is a link to a short recording of his called The Secret of Imagining that will give you a start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

Last edited by Cynthia (10/25/2018 8:00 pm)

10/26/2018 1:32 pm  #18

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree with Cynthia about not having to discuss it with others. I made that mistake some time ago when I was attempting to attract a guy back. I'd read the "act as if" stuff and actually told people I was in a relationship with the guy, effectively, a pack of lies. I hated doing it too. I felt foolish and I never got the guy! Far better to live in the end. Cynthia and Sanshi gave amazing advice today.

Yes you are right. I should better avoid talking about my relationship with other people. People who donot know about loa will not understand what we are trying to do. For them we are a bunch of crazy people :D

10/26/2018 1:33 pm  #19

Sohini wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Yes you are right. I should better avoid talking about my relationship with other people. People who donot know about loa will not understand what we are trying to do. For them we are a bunch of crazy people :D

Yes, and delusional as well. That's my favourite.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/26/2018 1:43 pm)

1/18/2019 2:27 am  #20

Hello

Board footera