Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2018 5:08 am  #1

To Date or not while manifesting your specific person

Hello all my fellow Manifestors,
I am new to this forum. My boyfriend broke up with me almost 3 months ago and I am trying to manifest himΒ  since a month. I feel very positive that he would come back to me so I always act as if he is already with me and i am just waiting for the right time when this will soon turn into reality. However, I read somewhere that if we assume that we already have our specific person in our life, sometimes the universe mistakes that we are not in a hurry so it delays the manifestation process. Someone advised me that I should keep my other options open as well like dating someone new which would fasten the manifestation process. I am bit confused right now. The idea of going on dates while manifesting your specific person, is not quite appealing to me but I read somewhere that once you completely let go of the person you are manifesting, then only the person comes back. Does letting go of your specific person means dating someone new??
Can someone please help me with this?

Last edited by Sohini (10/21/2018 5:09 am)

10/21/2018 6:29 am  #2

Re: To Date or not while manifesting your specific person

Study the teachings of Neville Goddard on conscious creation and you need never be confused by other people's nonsense again.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/21/2018 7:40 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Study the teachings of Neville Goddard on conscious creation and you need never be confused by other people's nonsense again.

Do you have any recommendations of specific teachings by Neville or is everything good? I want to look into more of his teachings!

10/21/2018 10:02 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Β 
Thanks for clearing my confusion.i guess i was feeling bit negative today but reading about conscious creation again uplifted my spirits

10/22/2018 1:25 am  #5

Stay the hell away from the free Neville website. !!!! Just that website

10/22/2018 1:43 am  #6

LotsOfLove wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Do you have any recommendations of specific teachings by Neville or is everything good? I want to look into more of his teachings!

Β 
Everything by Neville is great. I've got the Complete Neville Reader on my kindle, also The Neville Reader which I got first and isn't complete but has an extra book that isn't in the complete one, as well as an ebook of 300 of his lectures, none of which cost very much, and I think you can get them in physical book form. I listen to his lectures on youtube, and I prefer the ones that 100kw uploaded because they are Neville himself speaking and some of the others are computerised voices or somebody else.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/22/2018 1:55 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/22/2018 5:04 am  #7

Bellecat wrote:

Stay the hell away from the free Neville website. !!!! Just that website

Why?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera