Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2018 8:10 pm  #1

Paused between Day 8 and Day 9

Hi everyone!I've just began following the 25 day challenge.However, I was feeling negative for 2 days straight and was not consistent.Did anyone else happen to face a similar problem?Should I start again from Day 1 or pick up from where I left off?Thank you and much love~

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

10/17/2018 10:09 pm  #2

Re: Paused between Day 8 and Day 9

fallingapples wrote:

Hi everyone!I've just began following the 25 day challenge.However, I was feeling negative for 2 days straight and was not consistent.Did anyone else happen to face a similar problem?Should I start again from Day 1 or pick up from where I left off?Thank you and much love~

You don't have to follow the challenge to the letter, there will also be days where you won't be constantly in a good mood, which is fine. As long as you live in the end result, you're golden. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/18/2018 1:26 am  #3

Serendipity wrote:

fallingapples wrote:

You don't have to follow the challenge to the letter, there will also be days where you won't be constantly in a good mood, which is fine. As long as you live in the end result, you're golden. 

Indeed. Like a golden retriever. And how happy are golden retrievers? They never have an off day!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/19/2018 1:02 am  #4

Thank you for all your helpful words of encouragement and advice!I have been feeling much more positive lately and my friends have commented as such. I will continue to work on my self affirmations and raising my vibration 

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Board footera