Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 7:49 am  #1

Is there something called sending too much love?

I have been sending unconditional love to my specific person since a very long time. But since a couple of days, I feel like it is taking too much of my energy. I then shifted to focusing on self love and feeling happy otherwise, while still sending unconditional love to my person and following the 25 days challenge. Does that happen to anyone? If yes, what do you to cope up?

10/12/2018 10:26 am  #2

Re: Is there something called sending too much love?

I think that (and I could be wrong), if sending love is taking a tool on you, then it is not love you're sending.

Sending love to the person you love is supposed to feel good. It's supposed to make you feel happy and connected to them. If you're having a hard time thinking about them and feeling happy, try to clean yourself first. Meditation is great for that!

Last edited by oceanitrogen (10/12/2018 10:28 am)

10/13/2018 12:40 am  #3

aniksha wrote:

I have been sending unconditional love to my specific person since a very long time. But since a couple of days, I feel like it is taking too much of my energy. I then shifted to focusing on self love and feeling happy otherwise, while still sending unconditional love to my person and following the 25 days challenge. Does that happen to anyone? If yes, what do you to cope up?

Do ya think? I presume you want a relationship with somebody. Then it's time you discarded these things that haven't been working for you right into the dustbin where they belong, take your energy and your power back, get down to business, and start living in the end of the wish fulfilled by imagining and feeling that you already have the relationship right now in just the way you want it to be. You should be studying Neville Goddard's teachings on conscious creation and applying them instead of wasting your time on this worthless drivel, that is if you want to be successful.

Check out Neville's The Secret of Imagining, short version, for an important introduction to his teachings and then move on from there. He's left a gold mine of information behind that is there for free, books and lectures, recorded and in print.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=13s&v=YccI-t1yojk

Last edited by Cynthia (10/13/2018 12:44 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/13/2018 3:45 am  #4

Cynthia is so right with these things.   My best success is when I have listened to her and Sanshi.       I think Sanshi use to mention this   But I wouldn’t even call it think as if.     It’s real so know it’s real

I almost equate it to a workout.   What Cynthia, Sanshi, etc preach, worksout your full body and is the core.       A lot of people do the techniques thinking that will be their core, but it isn’t     Especially if your subconscious beliefs are a whole different thought.    So you have to work on that

Honestly.  I realized whether it’s fruends.  Relationships.   Specific person. Money. Vacation.  Etc. Whatever you want to manifest, I realized that if you know it’s true.  You’re so ahead of the battle

I actually don’t think the techniques are necessarily bad, whether it’s whispering technique, sending love, etc.   but you can do those things 3009 times and still fail, cause your core belief is still not thinking like you have it.        If you use any techniques.  I feel it should almost be a “for fun exercise” and when you do it, you’re doing it from a place of already hearing it, feeling it, seeing it, etc

Self love and all that stuff is good, but as Cynthia says, it’s not the main component.  But the thing with self love, it can help some people get to the belief of “knowing it’s real”.  While others it doesn’t       

The things Cynthia preaches would always be considered the core exercise if this was a workout.     You can do the other stuff if you want.  But I would use it as more of a refining of a skill more than using it as NEEDING it

There’s people who don’t do any known techniques(besides for natural daydreaming like we all do without realizing it) and manifest everything.   While others can do 1000000 techniques and end up going backwards

Board footera