Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2018 2:16 am  #1

Manifesting my guy asking me for nudes

So, I'm still manifesting my guy asking me for nudes.. any ideas on what to do..?

Β 

9/28/2018 3:46 am  #2

Re: Manifesting my guy asking me for nudes

This seems a weird question to me. I've seen a lot of posts from you so forgive me if I haven't got the story straight, we read a lot and forget the context. What sort of a relationship do you want with the guy? Committed, respectful or casual? And when you say "my guy" I thought this was someone you wanted to manifest a relationship with. not that he is your partner/boyfriend? Just fill us in briefly.

I don't understand why you would want to manifest a guy asking you to send him naked pictures of yourself as a precursor to a relationship. Help me understand what you want please!

Β 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (9/28/2018 5:43 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/28/2018 8:09 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This seems a weird question to me. I've seen a lot of posts from you so forgive me if I haven't got the story straight, we read a lot and forget the context. What sort of a relationship do you want with the guy? Committed, respectful or casual? And when you say "my guy" I thought this was someone you wanted to manifest a relationship with. not that he is your partner/boyfriend? Just fill us in briefly.

I don't understand why you would want to manifest a guy asking you to send him naked pictures of yourself as a precursor to a relationship. Help me understand what you want please!

Β 

He is my crush and I want a serious relationship with him and I don't want him asking for my nudes

Last edited by excalibar (9/28/2018 8:10 am)

Β 

9/28/2018 8:24 am  #4

excalibar wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Β 

He is my crush and I want a serious relationship with him and I don't want him asking for my nudes

Got it, maybe I read it wrongly. Good! Isn't the simple approach best here - just tell him straight you are not that kind of girl! That you don't share naked pictures and you aren't going to do that. Then he knows the measure of you and that you treat yourself with respect, which will encourage him to do the same.

Or are you afraid to do this because you feel having requests for this sort of pic is, at least, some sort of contact??

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera