Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2018 4:56 am  #1

Starting the 26-day challenge!

Yes you've read it correctly, 26 day challenge.

I purchased the "Get your ex back in 25 days" and the "25 Day challenge" e-books.

Day 1 consists of me reading the first book entirely, thus the extra day to the challenge ;)
That day is today.

Tomorrow (August 24th) i'll start day 1 of the 25 Day challenge. So by September 17th something truely amazing will have happened!

I'll post every day in the comment section of this topic to keep everyone updated on how the day went

I'm Excited!

9/04/2018 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Starting the 26-day challenge!

Hi I'm new here! I just purchased both e-books and decided to do the 26 day challenge as you did as well. Yesterday I read the "Get yourex back in 25 days" and today I officially started my 25 day challenge. i love reading the posts on here and I am excited to hear about your journey and to share mine! How is the challenge going for you?

9/05/2018 6:39 am  #3

Yes we haven't heard from Roy in a while. How is it going?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/17/2018 1:00 pm  #4

Currently on day 13 of the challenge and feeling super great, my love and I have been communicating a bit more and I am grateful! I am really enjoying the process of both working on myself and radiating love to both my love and others, and watching and reading success stories from other people makes my heart happy! Thank you Veronica, and everyone for posting tips and spreading your positive energies.

9/17/2018 2:25 pm  #5

Exciting! :D

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera