Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2018 10:30 am  #1

Confusion

Hi everyone..i am new to this forum..i met a guy we had a great time..but somehow after meeting him.things got messed up..he started avoiding me..though continued to read my watsapp stories..but one day i became desperate and needy..which led to him blocking me on social media..but some how it gave more piece..i do have a bit of feelings still for him..now there is this new person who i feel has taken a slight interest in me..and i do have a bit of likeness towards him as well.but feelings for my ex are making me confused..dnt know what to manifest..can someone help

9/17/2018 12:25 pm  #2

Re: Confusion

Aayushi123 wrote:

Hi everyone..i am new to this forum..i met a guy we had a great time..but somehow after meeting him.things got messed up..he started avoiding me..though continued to read my watsapp stories..but one day i became desperate and needy..which led to him blocking me on social media..but some how it gave more piece..i do have a bit of feelings still for him..now there is this new person who i feel has taken a slight interest in me..and i do have a bit of likeness towards him as well.but feelings for my ex are making me confused..dnt know what to manifest..can someone help

Β 
Before you can consciously create anything, you have to know what you want. Nobody can decide that for you. Then study Neville's teachings. They're all you need to know, and they are free online. Don't waste your time or money on anybody or anything else.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/17/2018 12:26 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/17/2018 3:48 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Aayushi123 wrote:

Β 
Before you can consciously create anything, you have to know what you want. Nobody can decide that for you. Then study Neville's teachings. They're all you need to know, and they are free online. Don't waste your time or money on anybody or anything else.

CYNTHIA, AMEN! I recently purchased the Neville Goddard Reader on Amazon and have not been able to put it down. Since I STARTED reading Goddard, himself, my vibrations have been sky-high. Amazing!
Β 

9/17/2018 4:24 pm  #4

lovemakeup67 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Aayushi123 wrote:

Β 

CYNTHIA, AMEN! I recently purchased the Neville Goddard Reader on Amazon and have not been able to put it down. Since I STARTED reading Goddard, himself, my vibrations have been sky-high. Amazing!
Β 

Β 
Thank you. I've also got the Neville Reader, on my kindle. I've been telling people this for ages. If only they would listen, they would know exactly what to do in whatever their circumstances are. Neville couldn't be more clear and specific, and it's so simple and uncomplicated. They could save themselves so much wasted time, energy, money, and angst.

9/17/2018 6:03 pm  #5

It costs less than the price of a night out for the complete works on Amazon. People need to read it, assimilate it and DO IT!Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/13/2020 1:56 pm  #6

Hi beautiful and amazing people !!
I m in the LOA from some months because I fell in love with a boy that at the beginning he show me interest when I start feeling something he disappear . It is almost one months without contact and I found out that he called his gf with my name and I am confused because he also unfollowed me ?!?πŸ€” I don’t know why but he appears in my Instagram home and for u can I watch his stories ignore and continue with the β€œno contact rules β€œ? Sorry maybe is a bit confusing how I wrote😭 I am Italian so sorry for some mistakes πŸ₯Ί
Thank u in advance !

8/13/2020 4:06 pm  #7

Peachpand wrote:

Hi beautiful and amazing people !!
I m in the LOA from some months because I fell in love with a boy that at the beginning he show me interest when I start feeling something he disappear . It is almost one months without contact and I found out that he called his gf with my name and I am confused because he also unfollowed me ?!?πŸ€” I don’t know why but he appears in my Instagram home and for u can I watch his stories ignore and continue with the β€œno contact rules β€œ? Sorry maybe is a bit confusing how I wrote😭 I am Italian so sorry for some mistakes πŸ₯Ί
Thank u in advance !

Β 
I'm confused, too, confused about why people waste their time on social media looking at things they don't want to see that are telling them they don't have their desire and are making them feel that they can't have their desire or that it would be very difficult. It makes no sense to me. Anything only has as much importance as you give it.

Board footera