Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2018 3:57 am  #1

Angel numbers or numbers I manifest?

Ok, ik heb een vraag. 
Als je een nummer veel ziet, moet je het dan opzoeken en het bericht erachter proberen te decoderen? Of zie je het nummer omdat je het manifesteert nadat je je erop hebt geconcentreerd? 

Ik zie nummer 41 veel, maar ik weet dat het komt omdat ik er in het verleden mijn aandacht op heb gevestigd. Gisteren zag ik 9999 (09:09 AM en 9 september) toen ik 's morgens wakker werd ...

Zijn dit "engelenummers" of zie ik dit omdat ik ze manifesteer. Soms weet ik niet wat er gebeurt. 

Bedankt

Love, Jessica  

9/10/2018 7:11 am  #2

Re: Angel numbers or numbers I manifest?

Actually Veronica has a video about signs which I saw recently. Also I just saw 41 as I was reading this.

I have a special number and the reason I believe that these signs mean something is because of the timing at which it appears. It will coincide with specific thoughts I'm having. Mine is a 2 digit number which, one time, I saw 4 times at once!

According to what Veronica explains in her video, we see signs as a signal that what we want is in the process of manifesting, and we only see affirmative signs, we won't see signs that are telling us not to manifest something.

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOC3l10KYE

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/11/2018 1:31 am  #3

Personally I don't believe in seeing numbers meaning anything. I see 11:11 and simply think it's 11 minutes past 11. I think they can be a distraction.

Anyone care to contradict me with evidence(not anecdotal)?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/11/2018 5:58 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Personally I don't believe in seeing numbers meaning anything. I see 11:11 and simply think it's 11 minutes past 11. I think they can be a distraction.

I agree with you. Seeing numbers in and of itself means nothing, and I get tired of seeing people get all excited about it. These are usually the same people who are constantly looking for 'signs', however tiny, of their desire starting to manifest.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/11/2018 9:02 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree with you. Seeing numbers in and of itself means nothing, and I get tired of seeing people get all excited about it. These are usually the same people who are constantly looking for 'signs', however tiny, of their desire starting to manifest.

Hi Cynthia. I do believe that you can manifest numbers in your life. I've seen this myself and other people around me (that don't believe in LOA) have seen it too and say that it is strange. For instance, I focussed a lot on the number 41 because someone on the forum said that he saw that number a lot. When I saw that number on the clock, I took a printscreen of it and then sent it to him. 

Now a few weeks later, the number is showing up the whole time. Each time I want to travel and I put the destination time in my GSP, the destination minutes are 41. I don't know the distance and just decide to jump in my car and go... and everytime the destination minutes are 41. I even take pictures of it and my friend says it is very strange. I also see it on the clock... When I wake up by myself, when I look at the clock after not looking at the clock for hours. When I go away from my computer and return... The number of mails in my mailbox, the number of mails in the mailbox of other people that I have to help at work, the temperature of the water in my house, when I pauze a movie the number of seconds that are remaining. I went to visit a concentration camp in belgium and 41 was all over the place. These are all "coincedences". I never want to see the number but it shows up by itself. Now, when I WANT to see the number and focus on it, I don't see it. But everytime I let it go and don't think about it, it shows up and it's really giving me shivers haha

Maybe you are right that the numbers don't mean anything. But I'm pretty sure that you can manifest them if you focus on them long enough.

Love, Jessica  

9/12/2018 4:47 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

Agreed. Cynthia, I sent you a pm but it’s not working. Maybe your inbox is full? I’m not sure what the problem is.

9/12/2018 5:26 pm  #7

fizzy wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Agreed. Cynthia, I sent you a pm but it’s not working. Maybe your inbox is full? I’m not sure what the problem is.

I'm having the same problem with sending you pm

9/12/2018 5:28 pm  #8

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Can you also give clarification on self love is keys post "I have to say" rant.. I get annoyed (because of my bigger than life ego) when people say I just want to be happy with or without my person. It makes it sound like there giving up, they also talk about a persons will.

9/12/2018 7:17 pm  #9

excalibar wrote:

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Can you also give clarification on self love is keys post "I have to say" rant.. I get annoyed (because of my bigger than life ego) when people say I just want to be happy with or without my person. It makes it sound like there giving up, they also talk about a persons will.

Excalibar, I can’t give clarification on what someone else has said. I have clearly explained my view on free will — go to the Help Me Align section and look at my reply to Aquilina. That explains how I view things perfectly. If you need clarification on what Selfloveiskey has posted, then you’ll need to ask her.

5/14/2022 8:00 pm  #10

Angels are fake or true i do not know but some time it create a positivity in my mind

Last edited by angelfarque1234 (5/16/2022 11:38 am)

Board footera