Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2018 10:12 am  #1

A Success Story With A Twist

Well it's been quite some time since I've last been on here. Figured it's time for a bit of a story & update. To get to the point. I attracted her back. Last week my SP came back to me. One of my last posts titled "Punch to the gut" told you all about my SP saying she was never attracted to me & how she never will be, & then even blocking me on social media & even my number.

While time no longer exists for me, it took roughly 8 months. But it was really the last month where things really changed for me. The month of July was the month I finally detached from everything. I detached from the current reality, the outcome, the past, again - everything! I spent some time with my few friends, but I spent more time by myself, exploring the province I live in, enjoying the sunset while sitting on the dock & fishing, going to the museum, & so on. While at times I did feel a little lonely, there was just a burning feeling inside of me that would nip it in the bud & replace it with "You know what Speed? Life's good right now." which was usually followed with a big smile on my face. During this time I had a lot of music running through my head too! I'll list those songs below. But I was loving myself, I was loving my own company, I was loving the world around me!!!

I didn't see my SP for the whole month of July. She would text me now & again, I would respond politely & then carry on with life. We work together - and got back to seeing each other at work at the beginning of this month. We would chat, but there were times where I would kindly end the conversation & go back to working or even just continue on with my enjoyment of life. And then last week it happened.

My SP & I were talking. And she had a confession. She was thinking about me a lot & wanted to go out like old times as she put it. However I respectfully declined. Wait... What? Yeah you read that correctly. I attracted her back & told her "no, I'm good". Because it's really true. I'm really happy with the way my life is right now. During the time apart from her & when it was just me, I realized that it seems like it was my ego who wanted her back more. That time apart & by myself gave me the opportunity to dissolve my ego as well. I am running at a high vibration right now, & my intuition has told me that my SP isn't on the same level as me. Maybe down the road she will rise up & join me? Maybe not? All I know is I'm gonna keep on moving because the world isn't gonna stop for me. There are so many other things I want to do before 2018 is up, by myself or not it doesn't matter because I'll still be with good company.

But yeah! So it's definitely possible to attract a person back ladies & gentleman, but the big thing is - are they worth it? Is it just the ego running the show? Yes I believe that everything around us is us pushed out, but what if there's something more? Somebody better? Leave yourself open to the endless possibilities of this great universe!

I'm always looking for people to chat with so feel free to PM me & I'll give you my WhatsApp, but until then here are the names of some tunes to check out! When I was exploring, I had a playlist of songs that I would be listening to. These are almost all the songs from that playlist.

Deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire - Monophobia
Dillon Francis - Never Let You Go
Edward Maya feat. Mayavin Sabyh - Fall In Love
EDX feat. Hadley - Everything
One Republic - Future Looks Good
Giuseppe Ottaviani feat. Betsie Larkin - Toys
Alex Pich - Heavens
Martin Garrix feat. Bonn - High On Life
Michael Jackson - Human Nature (Louis La Roche Remix)
Illenium feat Ember Island - Let You Go
Marshmello feat Khalid - Silence
Basement Jaxx - Never Say Never (Louis La Roche Remix)
Martin Garrix feat. Khalid - Ocean
Dvas - Questions (Adam K Remix)
Robin Schulz feat James Blunt - OK
Martin Garrix feat Dua Lipa - Scared To Be Lonely
Mat Zo feat I See MONSTAS - Sinful (Louis La Roche Remix)
Adam K - You're Not Alone

ENJOY!

- SPE3D

8/23/2018 10:44 am  #2

Re: A Success Story With A Twist

Wow! I would love to chat with you in private.

8/23/2018 9:35 pm  #3

Amazing!!! Whatbyou did was put yourself first self love etc . For those that doubt the power of this you donโ€™t know how to manifest. This is detachment and putting yourself on a pedastool. Great job!

8/23/2018 9:54 pm  #4

@madone87 - Check your PMs I've sent you my WhatsApp

@Selfloveiskey - Thank you thank you!! And exactly! For the longest time I struggled with the whole self love bit, but when it finally set in, looked what happened! I don't meditate as much as I think I should, but I still visualize at least once a day. I am human & have the odd off day, but they're becoming so minimal now. But overall I just feel good about myself, something that's been hard for me to do for all these years. I realized finally that there is only ONE person who's looking out for me 24/7... ME.ย 

So I'm off to better things now. The next is manifesting a new car & my own home. The relationship WILL happen. It's in the stars, I'm not worried about that anymore. Who it's with, we'll have to see, because they're gonna have to be at my level now. Until then, gonna keep on moving, keep on dancing, keep on singing, & keep on being me! You all are all welcome to join me!!

Last edited by djspeed21 (8/23/2018 10:09 pm)

8/23/2018 10:08 pm  #5

djspeed21 wrote:

@Selfloveiskey - Thank you thank you!! And exactly! For the longest time I struggled with the whole self love bit, but when it finally set in, looked what happened! I don't meditate as much as I think I should, but I still visualize at least once a day. I am human & have the odd off day, but they're becoming so minimal now.ย 

So I'm off to better things now. The next is manifesting a new car & my own home. The relationship WILL happen. It's in the stars, I'm not worried about that anymore. Who it's with, we'll have to see, because they're gonna have to be at my level now. Until then, gonna keep on moving, keep on dancing, keep on singing, & keep on being me!

Omg that was me too! I was manifesting for years or trying to and then I finally got the self love and in a month he came back. Now because I was like breaking an old habit I lost him because I went back to the other way but thatโ€™s alright. I know it all is possible but I feel fantastic I think self love is the best gift out of all this. I hate when people knock it . I was visualizing and stuff so much t drive me mad. When I just did self love I felt better then did meditation and visualizing when I felt god only. Itโ€™s amazing what just focusing on you can do for yourself and how quickly desires come!

8/23/2018 10:26 pm  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

djspeed21 wrote:

@Selfloveiskey - Thank you thank you!! And exactly! For the longest time I struggled with the whole self love bit, but when it finally set in, looked what happened! I don't meditate as much as I think I should, but I still visualize at least once a day. I am human & have the odd off day, but they're becoming so minimal now.ย 

So I'm off to better things now. The next is manifesting a new car & my own home. The relationship WILL happen. It's in the stars, I'm not worried about that anymore. Who it's with, we'll have to see, because they're gonna have to be at my level now. Until then, gonna keep on moving, keep on dancing, keep on singing, & keep on being me!

Omg that was me too! I was manifesting for years or trying to and then I finally got the self love and in a month he came back. Now because I was like breaking an old habit I lost him because I went back to the other way but thatโ€™s alright. I know it all is possible but I feel fantastic I think self love is the best gift out of all this. I hate when people knock it . I was visualizing and stuff so much t drive me mad. When I just did self love I felt better then did meditation and visualizing when I felt god only. Itโ€™s amazing what just focusing on you can do for yourself and how quickly desires come!

Haha YES! It's such an integral part of it all & I'm definitely a believer of it now! And there are days where I've tripped up & fallen back into a state of need as well. The joys of being a human, but hey, it's easy to get back on track.

All the success stories say it people. Be it Veronica Isles, Agnes Vivarelli, Dan Radiostyle, Leeor Alexander, Eric Ho, Your Youniverse, Aaron Doughty, (I watch them all lol),ย  and many many more, they all say the same thing. LOVE YOURSELF

My visualizing routine is a little different from most, but I don't mind sharing it with you all because maybe it helps somebody else. So I'll throw on a song & set it to repeat. I throw my headphones on, lay back, & close my eyes. While the song is playing (For example let's use Dillon Francis - Never Let You Go), I start to create a music video for it in my head, starring me, in the first person of course. For me, I've noticed the ability to connect with a song's lyrics aids me in the visualization process. I can feel a lot more, I can see a lot more. With the song on repeat, I can replay my "Music Video" a couple times - tweak this a little bit, maybe add a little to that LOL. The feeling afterwards is definitely a good one!!!

Hope that can help anybody who may be struggling with that part.

I also have a journal that I write in once a week & it seems to be helping as well haha.

Last edited by djspeed21 (8/23/2018 10:43 pm)

8/24/2018 7:43 pm  #7

You're great,thank you for sharing your experience, I always say, the key is the self love and you're the perfect example about it.ย 

Have a wonderful weekend.

ย 

8/26/2018 9:23 am  #8

djspeed21 wrote:

@Selfloveiskey - Thank you thank you!! And exactly! For the longest time I struggled with the whole self love bit, but when it finally set in, looked what happened! I don't meditate as much as I think I should, but I still visualize at least once a day. I am human & have the odd off day, but they're becoming so minimal now. But overall I just feel good about myself, something that's been hard for me to do for all these years. I realized finally that there is only ONE person who's looking out for me 24/7... ME.ย 

So I'm off to better things now. The next is manifesting a new car & my own home. The relationship WILL happen. It's in the stars, I'm not worried about that anymore. Who it's with, we'll have to see, because they're gonna have to be at my level now. Until then, gonna keep on moving, keep on dancing, keep on singing, & keep on being me! You all are all welcome to join me!!

Hi djspeed, I have added you in Whatsapp. Just havent got time to nudge you.

8/26/2018 9:26 am  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

djspeed21 wrote:

May I ask, how did you manage to get him back in a month?ย 
ย 

9/03/2018 10:44 pm  #10

madone87 wrote:

djspeed21 wrote:

Hi djspeed, I have added you in Whatsapp. Just havent got time to nudge you.

Haha no worries!!

So as mentioned, I'm gonna be manifesting a new car. Well Friday, I was chatting with one of my regular customers & mentioned the car I was looking at. I've helped this guy for almost 3 years now & it turns out he has car connections all over the city! He said to let me know when I'm ready because he can get me what I'm looking for , for about $500 over dealer cost. So even lower than employee pricing.ย 

So keep loving yourselves people. That vibration will make ANYTHING possible!!

Board footera