Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2018 1:54 am  #1

constant signs

hey everyone, so for the longest time now i’ve been constantly seeing repeating numbers like 1111, 222, 333 and so forth. i know that my angels or whatever are trying to communicate with me, but what exactly are they trying to tell me? i am in the process of attracting back a loved one btw. these signs make me really happy but i just don’t really know what to do when i receive them. i do thank the universe for giving me these signs but i just don’t know exactly what they mean and what i should do or think when i see these numbers. any thoughts??

2/28/2018 10:16 am  #2

Re: constant signs

It just means perhaps a miracle is on its way or in the works!! I seen a YouTube video about this ... I don't have the link for it. I think it was an loa signs a miracle I on it's way. Anything exciting happened after you made this post?!

2/28/2018 7:24 pm  #3

Signs follow, they do not precede. I saw a lot of numbers like 1111 and 333. Nothing happened and it was two years ago. I would take it as a hint that the world isn't what it seems to be and that's it. You have to do the work. Nothing but your own state of being is a sign for an upcoming miracle.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/06/2018 5:50 pm  #4

I keep seeing 11:11 everywhere too! I really like Neville Goddard’s work. I agree that signs follow, they don’t precede. I’ve read all 10 of his books so I can’t remember which book specificially, but he said that when we’re looking for signs it means we’re not trusting that it’s coming. Trust that it’s coming without any need for external validation and that’s exactly you’ll get exactly what you think, believe, feel, imagine.

Board footera