Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2018 12:21 am  #1

How does one do more LOA with a child around

Dear LOA group I need help I am doing a program that I would like to do more or less on a daily basis than every other day basis.Β  I have a 3 and a half year old that demands my attention a lot and sometimes doesn't get it that mommy needs a little bit of short time during the day to do an activity and be able to accomplish something like, a writing activity or mirror activity possibly visualizing.Β  Doing affirmations to myself without noise interruptions.Β  Β I plan to do my goals and dreams to manifest for this year and next year.Β  Can someone please give me advice.Β  I really struggle and only seem to have night time as my time to be left completely alone and not bothered.Β  Thank you Β 

7/31/2018 9:11 am  #2

Re: How does one do more LOA with a child around

In my opinion, you really only need night time. That’s enough to manifest anything. I’ve read success stories on forums all over the Internet where people only spent a few nights visualizing and their desire manifested within days.

7/31/2018 9:41 am  #3

Re: How does one do more LOA with a child around

fizzy wrote:

In my opinion, you really only need night time. That’s enough to manifest anything. I’ve read success stories on forums all over the Internet where people only spent a few nights visualizing and their desire manifested within days.

I know I need a lot of headworking on that situation I wish I could manifest the man I love back to being the old religion he was.Β  And, still clean up his drug addictions and mental issues.Β  I desired us to have a handfasting wedding and I refuse to give up my dream.Β Β 
Β 

Board footera