Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2018 6:08 pm  #1

Not sure what I am doing....LOL

Okay guys so I am a  bit confused. Initially I wanted to manifest an SP and i even posted a script as if it had already happened and then later posted another topic mentioning how that was a lie and it didnt happen and how I am going to still keep positive and continue manifesting my SP. Then a few days ago a friend of mine (lets call him Y) and I who have been meeting up for the past month hungout and suddenly our vibe was different like there was a lot of tension there. Now for some reason he is all I can think about and I have completely forgotten the first SP. 

So since me and Y have been hanging out...just as an experiment (because it never worked for me before)...I tried the pussy whip meditation on him. I didnt think it would work and completely forgot about it. A week later when we hungout he kept saying how horny he was loooool I pretended to be all grossed out and he was like ur a bro now so its fine for me to say this....only a few days later did it hit me that maybe it was because of the pussy whip meditation?? But he calls me a bro so its not like he is horny for me?? Anyway then we met up again and thats when there was some tension but nothing happened. Like he just hungout but there was something different about him and he was more flirty than usual. 

So I continued to do the pussy whip and make him burn with desire meditation for 3 days and now he is acting all distant and wont reply to my messages or leaves them as SEEN. 

Like did i do something?? I am so confused. In the past the guys that I liked always ended up with some other girl and I think now I am starting to feel like the same thing is going to happen but knowing LOA i know i shouldnt think that way. 

idk guys what should I do?? Help!!! <3 

7/30/2018 7:37 am  #2

Re: Not sure what I am doing....LOL

Why not try living in the end of what you want to manifest with this guy? Instead of doing these exercises with the perspective of trying to influence him and get him to feel a certain way about you, visualize and feel as though what you want has ALREADY happened for you. That’s where the magic is. What you believe is what will manifest. Believe he’s already yours.

7/30/2018 7:28 pm  #3

fizzy wrote:

Why not try living in the end of what you want to manifest with this guy? Instead of doing these exercises with the perspective of trying to influence him and get him to feel a certain way about you, visualize and feel as though what you want has ALREADY happened for you. That’s where the magic is. What you believe is what will manifest. Believe he’s already yours.

I tried living in the end result with the previous SP and I struggled so I think I am just a little hesitant because of that I guess. But you are right! I should try it again!

9/13/2018 8:21 am  #4

Hi  ammrlovesme I think you’re SP/POI got scared from all the sexual rs. Thing is, it’s overwhelming. Especially if that specific person is not that in tune with his emotions (which most people are). Chances are he’s confused why he’s feeling strongly for you. Some men might respond to this sexual pull, but some might not. Think of it this way, from a logical standpoint, it seems really crazy if you feel something for a person that you’re close with and possibly see as a sister or “bro” all of a sudden. This is a sudden shift for them, and they’re struggling to take it all in.

My advice is to envision both of you in a romantic nature. Think of scenarios of a romantic nature. Emotional bonds are much more potent than sexual ones. I’m not saying you must stop with the sexual stuff. Variety is good. But avoid them and stick to romantic ones.

And if he still pulls away, be the one to pull away. Lanie suggested the reverse remote seduction technique (see her blog for reference). They’re going to miss you.

Remote seduction changes your overall aura. It turns you into a more seductive, alluring, and attractive being. You can attract other men if he won’t pay attention. Think like you’re a catch. Other people will believe it, too.

Last edited by Aru-dight (9/13/2018 8:25 am)

Board footera