Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2018 1:56 am  #1

He Is Coming Home!!!

Hello Awesome Forum People!

I’m so giddy with happiness right now I can hardly stand it! After nearly six months of separation, my husband and I as of today have completely reconciled and he will be moving back home within a month. He called today wanting to talk about getting back together, we met, and the rest is our secret romantic tale I am currently on Day 5 of Veronica’s 25-Day Challenge. Yes, you read that right! DAY FIVE. Granted, I’ve been using all kinds of techniques and programs during all this time, but I know it was this book that really got the ball rolling. I am beyond elated, and am determined more than ever to be the very best version of myself, to always come from a place of self-love, and to always look to see the good things about my husband. And I will always practice gratitude. These were traits that I didn’t have before. But that time of my life is now over!

Since I’ve already posted the story of our situation, I’ll share some things I did before and in addition to starting the 25-day challenge. Hopefully these will encourage and inspire some other folks here.

1. A really effective tool for me was the revision journal. Every night before sleep, I write in my journal not the day I actually experienced, but rather the day I would have preferred. (I think around here that’s called Scripting.) I really get into this, smiling and feeling happy about the process. I use the journal because I find it difficult to visualize at night, and that’s when revision is best done.

2. Living in the wish fulfilled. I’m not sure how this one happened. About a week ago I noticed that I was really feeling that It Is Done. I just KNEW that in a different reality, somewhere in space-time, we were already together, and that if I stayed in alignment with that feeling, that it would happen. No, I didn’t do this perfectly, but throughout the day if I ever caught myself getting “negative” or desperate about things, I would shift as quickly as possible back to living in the wish fulfilled. And then let it go. There’s no sense pining away for something that already exists. If it exists, then it’s only a matter of time until you’ll see evidence of its existence. That just seemed logical.

3. Unconditional Love. This was the hardest one, but now that it’s learned, I will carry it with me for the rest of my life. I suspected a third party was involved, and that turned out to be true. However, I understand now that I manifested that third party through my own doubts, negativity, jealousy, etc. One day, I decided that no matter what, I would forgive my husband, and myself, out of pure unconditional love for him and for myself. That means leaving past mistakes in the past. Revising them, and then letting them go. We are all human, we all make mistakes, and we all need love anyway. I offered my husband my full forgiveness today, and saw a miracle take place before my very eyes. He softened into the man I’ve always loved, only better. I could see that HE knows he’s loved and accepted, and that makes all the difference. He is reflecting back what I give him. That’s how all of life is.

4. Meditation. As often as possible! Visualization is a powerful tool, especially while in meditation. Use it consciously and often! Veronica has videos on this, as well as Agnes and a number of other great LOA teachers.

Above all, I totally get now that attempting to change the other person backfires every single time. To change our outer experience, the ONLY way is to change ourselves on the inside. Be the change you want to see. If you want love, you have to BE love. We can lovingly revise others, or for them, but as far as I can tell, the only way that is effective is when you know that they are only you pushed out. You have to see that the creator lives the same in them as in you, just from a different perspective. Imagine that just like you, they also want love. And don’t make it have to be with you! Wanting it is awesome. But needing it will block your progress, as it did mine for months on end.

So don’t give up, fellow conscious creators! My situation seemed just months ago totally hopeless, and I know many here feel the same, and not just with love situations. Love yourself first, know that you are worthy of happiness and abundance, and forgive yourself and others.

I hope this wasn’t too long, and I hope I don’t sound like a know it all. I just really wanted to share this to encourage other people. I also want to celebrate!

Happy Manifesting!
Xoxo
MB

7/20/2018 2:17 am  #2

Re: He Is Coming Home!!!

Omg congratulations ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy for you!!

7/20/2018 4:17 am  #3

Thank you, Anonymous! It’s a great feeling. I’m excited to consciously create so many other things, too!  (love)

7/20/2018 10:47 am  #4

Thank you for sharing your story and congatulations!!

7/20/2018 7:49 pm  #5

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience  

7/20/2018 11:35 pm  #6

Thank you, Emma and Kavik! We still have lots to heal between each other, but our conversations since yesterday have been loving and honest. I’m still in shock. We are both committed to doing better for each other this time around, though, and that’s so important. We’re just taking it slow, getting to know each other from a fresh perspective, making decisions about how things can be so much better and different. I’m just....wow. No more words... the big challenge now is to see this as normal. Miracles are normal. Must put that on a loop. Miracles are normal.

Board footera