Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2018 4:16 pm  #1

SP manifestation success stories..Magical!!

Hi guys
I'm thrilled to share with you how since starting the challenge, meditating and self loving I have managed to manifest following in just a little more than a week : 
My Sp texted me that they ere getting involved with an other person, I was gutted when I received the info last week in the moment but, I decided to accept it but not to let it affect my happiness, 3 days later I found Agnes's meditation to remove third party and I thought I'd give it a try, when doing it I felt my third eye was buzzing sooo much, couldn't explain why nor how...but...but...this one is huuuuge… by the time I finishedthe meditation something just magical happened, I couldn't believe it, I check my phone and I sawI had received a txt from my SP saying that they felt like sharing with me how the person they got involved with hurt them and shocked them in a way my SP decided to distance themselves and that they decided to share this with ME because they feel SAFE and COMFORTABLE sharing with me Isn't that awesome!!!
Thank you Agnes for a great meditation by the way, I'm so grateful for that one. 

Since my SP started texting me a bit, also about some memories we had together...any way

Today I felt his presence/energy quite strongly in my "living in the end result" visualizations I have imagined he'll show up to my work place at closing time to pick me up (he got a new car), I felt that really strong and I tried to embody the excitement and joy, then as I was leaving work a car of the exact same model just a different color stops right across the street!! 
Tonight we met and it was light, friendly and fun.
It is happening! yet it is also a bit scary now that it is going so fast in a time when after discovering the power of self love I feel like I don't really desire him in my life anymore, I'll be fine no matter what, I'm more focused on other areas of my life and my business and I'm sure the universe will unfold everything at the right timing.

I tried to make this really quick, it's really fun to manifest what one desires, truly !

7/18/2018 5:57 pm  #2

Re: SP manifestation success stories..Magical!!

Pineapple wrote:

Hi guys
I'm thrilled to share with you how since starting the challenge, meditating and self loving I have managed to manifest following in just a little more than a week : 
My Sp texted me that they ere getting involved with an other person, I was gutted when I received the info last week in the moment but, I decided to accept it but not to let it affect my happiness, 3 days later I found Agnes's meditation to remove third party and I thought I'd give it a try, when doing it I felt my third eye was buzzing sooo much, couldn't explain why nor how...but...but...this one is huuuuge… by the time I finishedthe meditation something just magical happened, I couldn't believe it, I check my phone and I sawI had received a txt from my SP saying that they felt like sharing with me how the person they got involved with hurt them and shocked them in a way my SP decided to distance themselves and that they decided to share this with ME because they feel SAFE and COMFORTABLE sharing with me Isn't that awesome!!!
Thank you Agnes for a great meditation by the way, I'm so grateful for that one. 

Since my SP started texting me a bit, also about some memories we had together...any way

Today I felt his presence/energy quite strongly in my "living in the end result" visualizations I have imagined he'll show up to my work place at closing time to pick me up (he got a new car), I felt that really strong and I tried to embody the excitement and joy, then as I was leaving work a car of the exact same model just a different color stops right across the street!! 
Tonight we met and it was light, friendly and fun.
It is happening! yet it is also a bit scary now that it is going so fast in a time when after discovering the power of self love I feel like I don't really desire him in my life anymore, I'll be fine no matter what, I'm more focused on other areas of my life and my business and I'm sure the universe will unfold everything at the right timing.

I tried to make this really quick, it's really fun to manifest what one desires, truly !

How did you live in the end lol? 😂❤️❤️❤️

7/19/2018 4:04 am  #3

Well I think the key is to be really relaxed and almost indifferent to it. Picture the end result and live it in the moment with all your senses. I have known that person for a long time so I can easily recall details of their face, smell and voice. For me was the thought was that he's coming to pick me up at 6,so I felt excitement , looking forward to seeing him and the idea of enjoying the ride home together with him. I've held that for few seconds enjoyed the feelings that cane alive and let it go cuz I had to return to my work.
And then at 6 the car was parked outside my work but it wasn't him.
I met him later that evening tho and he texted me when he came back that it was nice to see me and even shared a memory we had together.

So really it's about being happy and relaxed and using all the senses you can. As Abraham says "feel it, touch it, smell it , taste it" as if it's already yours.

Meditation to be happy no matter what and to radiate love to the other person are powerful, also Veronicas "what if" visualizations are  quite fun to start with if visualizing is difficult in the start.

7/19/2018 7:36 pm  #4

Congratulations!!! 

7/20/2018 1:33 am  #5

Thank you!
Today I'm a bit in a low vibration though, waking up alone and trying to convince myself that he's here….not always easy. I'll try to meditate a bit more. 

7/24/2018 3:26 am  #6

Hi Pineapple,
I just joined this forum wanting to find out more about manifesting SP. Funny thing is I was playing a game with myself and I asked for a pineapple last night, and guess what? I saw your post and your name! Our situations are different, but congrats!

7/24/2018 2:08 pm  #7

Hi bess1203, that's really funny. You asked for a pineapple, you got one  
Happy manifesting 

7/24/2018 8:24 pm  #8

Congrats Pineapple! 

Guess self love has helped in many areas!

7/25/2018 4:01 pm  #9

Thank you
Well today the situation has changed and I haven't heard from him since, mostly because I'm not aligned and I'm not vibrating at that same frequency I was at...I don't know what happened with me. I'm still doing the meditations and everything but I think I'm begning to get attached and restless….need to let go I guess but I worry that the third party would come back and aware of this worry, I worry even more because I will end up manifesting her back 
Again where's my high vibration? I was in a such a nice place. Happy and fulfilled.

5/11/2019 10:28 am  #10

It's been awhile since you posted, I hope everything worked out!! Do you have the link to the meditation you used?

Board footera