Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2018 9:48 pm  #1

It really works, just BELIEVE it and practice self-love

Hello, here I am again. I stopped the challenge for couple days now, I feel so good thanks to practicing self love meditations etc. Just wanted to tell you, that ny first love, girl who broke up with me and never eamted to see me again (last we texted 2 months ago, zhe said she doesn't want me in her life anymore) . She literally said no more, ever. Well, I just followed her on insta cause I had this inner feeling, she accepted and gave a follow back. I saw a lot of couples today holding hands, very good!
Just guys, DETACH! I know you want it now, it will come. This 25 challenge brought new friends to my life. Im so glad right now for everything, I am detached and letting go.
Love xx

Last edited by PixeleRL (7/03/2018 9:50 pm)

7/03/2018 11:08 pm  #2

Re: It really works, just BELIEVE it and practice self-love

Congratulations!  Keep going!

I think the key components of manifesting a person are:
-self-love
-detaching from the outcome
-living in the end result/assumption (using whatever process to get you there: RI/RS, imagination, visualization, etc)

I haven't seen many "results" with my person (other than his name showing up everywhere--even today my sister sent me a text with his name although she wasn't talking about him specifically but something else).  But I'm just relaxed and trusting.

7/04/2018 5:36 pm  #3

Thoughts on the detachment process I feel like I’m one step forward two back all the time

7/04/2018 5:59 pm  #4

Detach = destress about it. Don't keep overthinking, relax, don't necessarily NEED it to happen. Prefer it, but don't need it. Don't even care if it happens. Hence many exs come back when people have moved on. They aren't overthinking, caring, or doing much about that person.

7/06/2018 10:56 am  #5

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

Detach = destress about it. Don't keep overthinking, relax, don't necessarily NEED it to happen. Prefer it, but don't need it. Don't even care if it happens. Hence many exs come back when people have moved on. They aren't overthinking, caring, or doing much about that person.

I think this is the best explanation of detachment I have ever read!

7/06/2018 3:22 pm  #6

LotsOfLove wrote:

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

I think this is the best explanation of detachment I have ever read!

Thank you, I appreciate that. I've been thinking a lot about that word and process. Like how it's come to be that I've manifested so much (especially lately) and how people can get hung up on it thinking that it means to completely let it go, remove yourself from ever wanting it, getting it, cutting the cords (all said in the negative ways). And it's not about not wanting it. It's really just that there is a part of us that doesn't even care if we get it. Hard when it comes to a person we want, but when I think about my dog or bird and how I manifested them, I really wanted them and was stuck on them (I cried when I thought of not getting my Doberman). BUT at the end of the day I didn't really care because one day I'd get a dog in the future and it didn't matter if it wasn't that one.

I think that's the point I reached with my SP. I really do want him, I want him to be it, I feel that he is, I know he is, but at the end of the day who cares? One day if he doesn't show up another will who will be better (they always have been better than the previous person) will. Boredom is another good word. When we get bored of the idea. Like, okay fine, show up, whatever. haha That sounds horrible, but I think everyone here knows what I mean. lol

Board footera