Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 10:37 am  #1

Something to share - getting your ex back

Hi everyone, I found this on the powerful intentions forum and thought I'd share

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topic/show?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A1383499&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

To all those looking for the ' final solution' :-) to this problem - I HAVE FOUND IT!

The answer is -

1) STOP STOP STOP with all the longing!

2) Master the art of POSITIVE SELFISHNESS. Ever wonder why selfish people always have people who love them and are loyal to them? They radiate a certain vibration, that's why !! You can't beat this law, so join it!! Think only of yourself (not of him/her), pamper yourself, enjoy the attention of those who do admire you, HAVE FUN, FORGET ABOUT THE LOSER WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT WORTH IT! By positive selfishness i mean - be selfish but don't be hurtful to others.

3) I applied this formula - now my ex has eyes only for me, sends me the most flattering messages a woman would like to have, AND WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS - This man is no pathetic wimp, and has a lot of choices when it comes to women!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has always genuinely surprised me when a lover wanted to leave, when I wanted to continue. I'm good-looking, smart, cheerful, kind-hearted and interesting. I'm no wimp. I'm not needy. I rarely suffer from self-doubt. So for me the big question was - What is it then? I was determined to find out. And I did.

The first important thing to understand is that everything in the universe is energy, in one form or another. We are all energy. Our thoughts transmit this energy with a unique vibrational signature. We are masters at reading the energy of other human beings, and responding accordingly. Unless you develop awareness in this area, it's happening unconsciously.

Why do they leave?

We learn from two sources - our environment, and our experiences. Very often these two sources seem to impress upon us that life is a struggle. Our parents - their struggles make deep impression on the psyche. What we learn is that in order to deserve a love relationship we have to give in and give upโ€ฆ.ourselves. And this is actually what causes loss of love.

If you fall in love and cannot keep your energy centered around yourself, your partner will leave. This is a law, as sure as sunrise and sunset.

Some people suffer a whole lifetime captured in this pattern - the same energy will bring the same result, over and over and over. If you are serious about mastering your love life, you HAVE to master the art of keeping your energy centered and aligned at all times. So how do you do this?

The art of Positive Selfishness.

๏‚ท In your mind, build a fabulous pedestal in granite or marble, in the middle of a town square - a pedestal with space for only one icon or idol. Place yourself on this pedestal. 'You' in gold, or platinum or titanium or whatever you wish. Does this bring home a message?

๏‚ท Stop focussing on - does he/she like me? will he mind if i say this/ do thisโ€ฆ.STOP! And start listening to the voice withinโ€ฆit will tell you how YOU are feeling.

๏‚ท Let your emotions be your guide. If you are getting feelings of sadness or discomfort in a relationship, take yourself serious! Don't hesitate to communicate with your partner over this, and don't hesitate to end the relationship if required.

๏‚ท Never turn your existing life and routine upside down for your lover, like cancelling appointments to accomodate him/ her unless it's really necessary. Don't neglect other areas of your life such as your work/ study/ sport/ children etc. Make it a habit not to think of your lover when you are doing other things. Live in the moment!

The Essential Nature of the Universe

( This may not seem relevant - but it is!! It will get you in alignment to ALLOW and RECEIVE )

We live in a dynamic, ever-changing universe. Just look out of your window! Is it ever the same? Seasons change, winds turn, trees grow, clouds come and goโ€ฆ.and yet we human beings crave for certainty to give us a safe feeling. The truth is - change and uncertainty are the essential nature of the universe. When you accept this, you align yourself WITH the universal forces, instead of against.
You have to understand that this uncertainty is not your enemy, it is your best friend. This uncertainty is unlimited potential - it is the zero-setting for all manifestation. The Indian yogis understand it better than anyone else, they are the masters at this. My years in India have given me a wealth I cannot express in words.

Life is a healthy, free flowing river. When you let go and join the flow of life, trusting the current, it will take you to new places, new encounters, new people, new loves. When you pine and long for a person from your past, you get stuck and block the flow of life-force. The very things you want move away from you, simply because you want them, and your alignment set to negative.

Let's get one thing clear. Uncertainty in this context does not mean doubt, it refers to the ever-changing, never-static quality of the universe.

SO you want to be a manifestation master - you have to stand on this uncertainty - not only embrace it , but use it as a TOOL and as an opportunity. If the universe is renewing itself every moment, it's your golden chance to renew yourself. Yesterday's apartment can be turned into tomorrow's mansion. Yesterday's rejection, into adoration todayโ€ฆ.

When you are pining and longing for a person, you are NOT loving them, you are indulging in a personal party of misery and lack - therefore you are not transmitting vibrations of love. The more of this energy you send out, the more it will repel this person fom you.

If you truly LOVE a person, what does it matter where they are, with whom they are, as long as they are happy? You may certainly wish and intend that they be with you, but if you are jealous, hateful, fearful, the person receives each of these vibrations. Soโ€ฆ.let go, with love !!

When you combine clear intention with detachment, you get what you want.

intention + let go = receive

But this let-goโ€ฆit has to come from deep within, it has to become a life belief.

So, to get your ex back-

1) Stop the longing - it is a self-destructive vibration (that reaches the ex).
2) Make the intention that you want him/her back, release this intention into the universe.
3) Then forget all about it.
4) Wipe your life-slate clean and blank.
5) Make a new intention - I enjoy a fabulous love-life - with a new love!! ja, ja :-)))
( sounds contradictory and disloyal - but this is vital - it puts out the signal that you're a healthy spirit )
6) Practice the art of positive selfishness.
7) Plunge into life - in every area - live in the moment, to the very fullest!!

That's it!

And believe me, as I got happy and strong in my own life, the man who had walked away started to come back - slowly. When he first began to make contact, he was careful, as if he was almost afraid of the energy he had experienced before. But this time it was a different energy, an attractive one. Very soon he started to contact me daily, and still does. As for me, I have changed. I have made no move towards him. I do answer one out of 5 of his messages. He's really crazy about me. At this point I commit to nothing. The choice is mine to make!

* A word about RS - You can try it if you feel attracted to do so. I have. It worked. I don't use it anymore - I don't feel the need. The above-mentioned formula works better and balances you in all areas of life.

Cheers. Hope it helps.

Last edited by Bellecat (2/29/2016 10:44 am)

6/21/2018 7:13 am  #2

Re: Something to share - getting your ex back

How about a distant partner? Does it work too?

6/24/2018 3:46 am  #3

I needed this. Thanks a ton! The reality is, i know all of it. One day I'm totally enjoying, next day.... I can feel literal pains in my chest. I get signs too but idk.. but I'm not giving up. He loves,i love him too. Our situation and circumstances made things difficult for us. And the stress of everything broke us apart. He loves me though and I'm using the no contact rule. Wishing for the best!

6/24/2018 3:48 am  #4

madone87 wrote:

It does. My boyfriend lives in America, while I live in India. It works no matter what.

6/29/2018 10:11 pm  #5

BlessedBeyondBelief wrote:

madone87 wrote:

It does. My boyfriend lives in America, while I live in India. It works no matter what.

ย  I'm talking about my partner has become distant emotionally not geographically.

9/11/2018 9:24 am  #6

I wanted to know more about this "positive selfishness".

Is there any thread where i can read thoroughly?

9/11/2018 8:41 pm  #7

This is one way to do it...I've read success stories on here where people didn't open themselves to the idea of a new lover because they were living in the end result of being with the one they wanted to be with.

Focusing on ourselves is the most important thing, and another coach I once had said that the moment where an ex comes back, is when they feel the energy coming from you that you know you deserve someone really special.

Did you visualize or do any techniques or anything to feel like you were living in the end result? Perhaps your version of that was enjoying the present moment. Maybe your expectation was strong enough that you didn't need to do any specific techniques.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/12/2018 6:06 pm  #8

Aquilina wrote:

This is one way to do it...I've read success stories on here where people didn't open themselves to the idea of a new lover because they were living in the end result of being with the one they wanted to be with.

Focusing on ourselves is the most important thing, and another coach I once had said that the moment where an ex comes back, is when they feel the energy coming from you that you know you deserve someone really special.

Did you visualize or do any techniques or anything to feel like you were living in the end result? Perhaps your version of that was enjoying the present moment. Maybe your expectation was strong enough that you didn't need to do any specific techniques.

Immadiately noted that and will working on it. Thankyou so much!

9/19/2018 3:27 pm  #9

renyu wrote:

Only just seen this! That was just a general reply about the original post but glad it inspired you. I don't know where else you can find out about positive selfishness, I haven't checked.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/19/2018 9:53 pm  #10

Aquilina wrote:

renyu wrote:

Only just seen this! That was just a general reply about the original post but glad it inspired you. I don't know where else you can find out about positive selfishness, I haven't checked.

Yes!! Thankyou!!
i've trying to love myself even more
i've been searching through and found some, but most of them didnt have any correlation tho..
i think i'll just stick to the original post for now :D

Board footera