Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2018 9:24 pm  #1

Nothing set in stone

Hi everyone!Β 
I'm a newbie here but I have been reading all the posts since last year. I have been so intrigued by the quote above and I wondered if it is applied to, say like what I endure now will eventually turn better? My partner has gone distant lately so I wondered if this quote can apply to what I am experiencing now.

Love to know your inputs, guys!Β 

6/22/2018 5:26 am  #2

Re: Nothing set in stone

Hey Madone,Β 

You're right, nothing is set in stone and yes look at it positively. You can manifest ANYTHING you want which means you can do ANYTHING you want!

Say grateful for all you have, stay positive on yourself and stay focus on all the great things coming to you and there is no way that they cannot come to you!

Much Love

6/22/2018 10:55 am  #3

Re: Nothing set in stone

AliT wrote:

Hey Madone,Β 

You're right, nothing is set in stone and yes look at it positively. You can manifest ANYTHING you want which means you can do ANYTHING you want!

Say grateful for all you have, stay positive on yourself and stay focus on all the great things coming to you and there is no way that they cannot come to you!

Much Love

Thanks AliT! It certainly gives me hope when things just gone in the opposite way. So i need to keep in mind that I can manifest him back?

Board footera