Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2018 9:28 am  #1

Radio Game

So yesterday I tried the 'Radio Game' for the first time after seeing an Illuminating Joy video about it on YouTube.

You basically ask the Universe/Higher Self to give you a 'sign' or what you need to know right now. Then tun on the radio and flick through the channels until you hear the first clear song and it's lyrics.

It was great, first time I got 'I'll give you good an plenty' from the one of my favorite songs 'Juicy - Biggie'.

This morning I got 'If you're ready for me boy you'd better push the button and let me know - Sugarbabes' Now this has me confused haha! I've been focusing on my SP contacting me and reaching out to me but now I have heard this I'm not sure if I should reach out first haha!

What do you guys think?

What experiences have you had with the Radio game?

Much Love

6/19/2018 1:04 pm  #2

Re: Radio Game

Oh, that sounds interesting

6/19/2018 4:28 pm  #3

Funny I see this post today. The radio or my iPod has usually been very good at giving me signs without me even knowing it. Today I've been thinking about my SP, feeling like crap cuz I learned that she was going out with somebody. Next thing I know, "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey comes on the radio.

But still I was in a bit of a funk. Next thing you know "That's The Way It Is" by Celine Dion comes on, which in case some of you don't know the lyrics
"Don't surrender
Cause you can win
In this thing called love

When you want it the most
There's no easy way out
When you're ready to go
And your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is"

And that's when my mood changed.

Last edited by djspeed21 (6/19/2018 4:29 pm)

6/19/2018 5:01 pm  #4

I swear every time I think of one of her videos, she's mentioned on here, haha. I thought I'd do that a few minutes ago. I have done the radio game before, asking for specific questions, but decided to do this just now. Was going to turn on the radio and see what happened. I asked a time question (like will this happen by) and it wasn't even on the radio, but I listened to this YouTuber repeatedly mention Yes the band! lol She was basically saying, yes, yes, yes and it made me pause. lol That wasn't even 10 minutes later, lol. Sometimes the Universe answers a bit snarkily, lmao. Like okay, I get the point - may have asked that question once last week. :D

Last edited by Sunshine&Dreams (6/19/2018 5:02 pm)

6/20/2018 10:05 pm  #5

Oh boy today was a good one haha. Mirror by Justin Timberlake came on. A song I referenced to my SP when told them my feelings. And my SP was at my work when it came on hahah. On top of that, there were songs that made reference to her throughout the day. And willfully singing the ending of "Go Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling a little louder for them to hear haha.
Β 

Board footera