Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2018 6:22 pm  #1

really need help! manifested exactly what I wanted...so I thought!

Hi I could really use some insight, maybe from those LOA experts!  my "love/ex" and I separated over 8 months ago. I tried everything to "manifest" him back but after about 6 months gave up. I focused hardcore on myself, since the day he left, but really stopped all concious "loa" stuff 5-6 months in. no forums, blogs, visualizing, nothing. Just got really happy and seriously improved every aspect of my life! I can honestly say I was feeling super fulfilled, although he entered my mind- I just let the thoughts pass. I started attracting everything on my "manifesting" list including job, finances, social life, fitness, etc. Then exes appeared out of no where...and I even ran into one from high school randomly in my neighbourhood (2 hours) away from where I grew up! I recently went on vacation and was day dreaming about my perfect guy- I made a list (open to the fact that my ex at this point maybe isn't the one), I was VERY detailed  - and voila, 3 days into my vacation he appears! he is EXACTLY the list, there is about 40 items on there and he truly has all of the qualities!!!  We have been talking getting to know each other since. but...

now, more than ever -signs signs everywhere signs! I keep seeing my ex  name EVERYWHERE. and I promise I am doing everything to just try and enjoy this new guy - he in all honestly can give me everything I want NOW! but somehow, after months, I started crying today. TBH I've been kind of annoyed with seeing these "signs" my exes last name (not common), his mom's name, his friends liking my instagram pics, etc...and here's the kicker, the day after I met the new guy- my ex watched all my stories on insta and liked a picture from my vacation (he told me shortly after we broke up, he didn't want to think about me anymore so refuses to look at stuff) ...but yet, nothing. nothing ELSE. I feel lost, now my heart feels like these signs really do mean something, but I am so happy where I am now, I just want to move on with my life. he had his chance and he has made ZERO effort in communication since he left. if he came back, I feel like I almost feel too good for it. He is a great man, granted, but I deserve someone who can't stand being away from me! My self love is through the roof, yet I feel a bit conflicted....like what do you want from me universe?!?! show me the way! I barely got anything when I was "trying". 

Anyone know what could be going on here? 

6/10/2018 6:39 pm  #2

Re: really need help! manifested exactly what I wanted...so I thought!

P.s. the synchronicities are bizarre as well! the new guy is born Brazil- i met my ex the day before he left for a work trip there (he was back and forth for 6 months). I am in North America, so this is crazy because they were from the same city. The new guy and his ex broke up the same week me and my ex. his father passed away, when I met my ex, his father has just passed about a year prior... The new guys birthday is the date of my 1st official date with my ex when he came back from Brazil the first time. SO there are plenty ofreminders of him, while getting to know this new man, but I also feel happy and joyful when I talk to him and those didn't even bother me.
It's when I am alone and get these signs, it is where I start to really get frusrated... 

6/11/2018 12:24 am  #3

I think you'll find most people will tell you signs mean what you think they mean. I don't have much of a view on signs but you're telling us you got over the ex, and everything else ie work, fitness, social life and finances improved  - sounds like you're living the dream; many people would kill for all of that, particularly those who are not in a good place, so it's good to hear things worked out for you.

Turn it all around, think of what you can be grateful for - are you sure you're not thinking things are too good to be true? Enjoy what you have and be thankful!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/11/2018 12:31 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/11/2018 6:49 am  #4

Thank you! I totally keep trying to!
But maybe I am not over him. Or subconsciously I still want all the things I listed but with him ... these signs shouldn’t bother me at all if I were over him?

Thanks for your input though! I will continued to try and be grateful. I do say to myself all the time “I love my life. I love my friends etc etc” my affirmations come so natural.
*sigh*

6/11/2018 9:21 am  #5

BunnyRose wrote:

Vicky,  the answer lies within your first paragraph.  You had written: "I made a list (open to the fact that my ex at this point maybe isn't the one)".  This  shows that deep down you are uncertain if your ex is the one or not. The universe is asking you "Are you positive you want your ex back?"  It's up to you to decide between the new guy  or your ex. Everything is working in your favor, you just have to look within yourself and start being certain. There can't be a maybe. Either your ex is or isn't the one. And then the external will manifest after ur worked out the internal.

Thank you! I really appreciate and I know this stuff so not sure why I can’t comprehend or change my mood. I had zero doubts that my ex was the one. But I also figured maybe god or universe has a different plan for me so I open to receiving what I truly felt I deserve and want if it’s with someone else.  But suddenly I am blessed in getting everything from this new man, and now feel like 6 months ago dwelling about my ex again. Question if I should pursue with this new guy at all. I feel emotional again and catch myself thinking “you had your chance I am moving on now” when the signs appear. It’s like he’s haunting me more than ever.

6/11/2018 6:45 pm  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I think you'll find most people will tell you signs mean what you think they mean. I don't have much of a view on signs but you're telling us you got over the ex, and everything else ie work, fitness, social life and finances improved  - sounds like you're living the dream; many people would kill for all of that, particularly those who are not in a good place, so it's good to hear things worked out for you.

Turn it all around, think of what you can be grateful for - are you sure you're not thinking things are too good to be true? Enjoy what you have and be thankful!

I am very thankful! Each day I feel so excited while getting to know each other. I’ve practice some visualization and he says and does exactly what I Pictured! I also affirm that each day I do deserve this and thank you for sending me him! Its when I get these other signs, my vibe changes. I see the signs as the universe saying “so are you sure you want to move on??” - I’m obviously not over my ex if these signs affect me at all I guess? It’s just interesting that it seems like more signs are appearing. Even right after I wrote this, the new guy texted me something that my ex texted me when we first met! As ridiculous as it sounds, it was word for word and I know this because I had messages on my old cellphone And checked! It was too specific to be a Coincidence.

Lol I know no one has the true answers for me. But if anyone else has experienced this type of situation? I wanted all this with my ex and I believed it would work that way. But if the universe knows better, I’m just trying to enjoy the present. Anyways I appreciate and welcome any input!!!
Thank you!!!

3/20/2019 7:39 am  #7

Thanks for the link My daughter and I spent about 30 mins tonight watching all of the different ufo videos. Some were really cool but you could tell some were also fake.

Board footera