Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2018 12:26 pm  #1

Stop what you're doing, stop stalking.

Hi guys ! 

So I just wanted to say that, (Hate to admit it) but I used to stalk my boyfriend on social media for months. Just wanting to see a glimpse of the progress I was doing with LOA, to see if it's working or to see if he is seeing anyone new. So one day, my fear came true. I went on his facebook to find that he got into a relationship with another girl. I was devastated and that made me want to stalk even more, like find out even more things about their relationship and about the girl. I would keep on stalking the girl's social media until one day i came on this forum and someone said, stop stalking, stop giving energy to the people or the things you don't want. So I stopped stalking her because I wanted to stop giving energy to their relationship. Cause the Universe will give me more of that. 
So, I stopped stalking their social media altogether. Then recently, I found out that they broke up and I was shocked. 
But he hasn't tried reaching out to me still. 
So then I went back on social media and continued lurking, I went back to stalking again, eventhough they've broken up. I would still stalk his social media and the girl's just to make sure that they've really broken up. 
Then today, I saw something I didn't want to happen. He started liking her pictures and her tweets again (after a couple weeks of not doing so). I was bummed out. I got a grip of myself and told myself to STOP. 
Stop it. Stop stalking. I immediately logged off and deleted all my social media apps and told myself to stop stalking and stop giving my attention and energy to them, cause again the Universe will give me more of it. 
So now, I'm here to tell you guys. It's real. It's true what they say, the more you focus on something you don't want, the more you give energy to it and the Universe will keep giving you more of what you don't want. 
So now I'm just gonna focus on me and give energy to the things that I want to happen (Meditation, visualization etc.)
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to stop my mind from overthinking and coming up with scenarios of them in my head. 

5/06/2018 12:36 pm  #2

Re: Stop what you're doing, stop stalking.

Useful info. Thanks.

5/07/2018 11:20 am  #3

This is great advice. Thank you for sharing. I've been in the same boat and it wasn't fun. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/08/2018 8:05 am  #4

Thanks for sharing, I have to admit that I sometimes stalk my SP’s social media, not to see who he is with but more or less to feel some sort of connection to him and his life. I’m working on quitting the habit but it can be a challenge at time.

5/08/2018 10:41 am  #5

I'm going to pin this so members can find it easily, such a good post.
Thank you again! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/06/2018 9:07 am  #6

Thanks for sharing Newbie x

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 3:24 pm  #7

thank you for sharing!! i really needed a reminder

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

10/07/2018 6:01 pm  #8

Thank you for the advice!

10/29/2018 1:03 pm  #9

It's true, but I have an experience from.past, when I was stalking him and I was waiting , when he will break up with her and they were break up too even thought I was stalking..

10/29/2018 1:42 pm  #10

Anita wrote:

It's true, but I have an experience from.past, when I was stalking him and I was waiting , when he will break up with her and they were break up too even thought I was stalking..

Don't waste your time with it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera