Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2018 7:46 am  #1

I am struggling again...

It's been a month since my ex boyfriend broke up with me for the second time. While I have been feeling a lot better this breakup than I did during the first breakup, I often find myself feeling discouraged. Last time I focused on visualising and sending love and all that, but right now all I want to do is let go tbh. I don't want to check for signs and think about him as often as I do. The issue is that I just can't seem to let go...I would love to forget about him and my desire for having him back because I know that the universe doesn't forget about your desire. I know that the universe knows what I want and that it is working on it, but meanwhile I just want to let go of this desperation and anxiety and almost forget about him. How do I do this...?

4/16/2018 7:57 am  #2

Re: I am struggling again...

I don't think there is a magic formula for it. Just decide that you want to stop thinking about it and think about somehting else every time you find yourself thinking about something that you don't want to think about. It takes a bit discipline in the beginning, because you started to create a habit of thinking about him all day. So start a new one and think about icecream or whatever makes you happy. Or learn a programming language or somthing like this. It will occupy your brain so that you can't think about anything else while doing it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera