Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2018 11:05 am  #11

Re: Extremely nervous about job interview

Update:

So my interview went okayish just like I was feeling. I was having mixed feelings before and the same experience happened. They said they would let me know but I am sure it is not a straight no because they have asked me to send some projects before they decide. I am trying not to harbour any negative feelings about it. Infact I am slowly rising my feelings. It is not so easy as I am so used to thinking negatively. But now I am no longer scared, I had given an interview after a long time and even if I get rejected, which I most probably wont, I know what I can improve and wont be so anxious about it.

This interview was also an eye opener as it made me realise the areas where I am lacking and which I should improve for the long term benefit of my career.

I would like to add that my negative thinking resulted in lots of bad incidents not related to the interview. My new shoes just broke before the interview but luckily someone helped me out there. After the interview when I reached home, I heard some bad news from my family which none of us were expecting. So I think my anxiety has created some domino effect on other things but I am not sure. As Sanshi said, maybe they are not related at all and I am giving this perception on the non related incidents. I would like Sanshi to help me out on this...
Thank you everyone though
It helps when people share their experiences

4/13/2018 11:27 am  #12

That's great to hear. Use the time until you hear from them to turn your feelings around. What I have learned is that is really important to keep working on oneself in times that nothing is going on. When something specific comes up like the interview, it's already to late and you attract based on your beliefs. If you are lucky, your beliefs are okay. But it's better to work the bugs out before something comes up.

I personally don't believe that fear in one area brings about bad things in others. The shoes still seem related. You could have been late or something like that. So it still makes sense in the context. But I can't tell you where what was coming from. In order to see this you need to be pretty aware of your feeling state all the time. I was really annoyed with my neigbor, because it sounded like an elefant was living behind the wall and started to dance in the middle of the night. I decided to manifest her moving out and it did work. I was hoping for a neighbor who wasn't loud and especially wouldn't listen to music all the time. Then, I went to my mother's and one night she snored so hard that I went in another room and slept on the ground just to have the possibility to sleep at all and I hated her so much in that moment. Sooo, my new neighbor is like an elefant that likes to listen to loud music and snores. A while ago I hadn't seen the connection, but now it's obvious. He still makes me furious, but I know that I did that and until I don't stop to be furious, I can have as much neighbors as I want, they all will be elefants.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/13/2018 11:40 am  #13

Sanshi wrote:

A while ago I hadn't seen the connection, but now it's obvious. He still makes me furious, but I know that I did that and until I don't stop to be furious, I can have as much neighbors as I want, they all will be elefants.

Lol! This had me laughing  (lol)
Β 

4/13/2018 12:14 pm  #14

Sanshi wrote:

That's great to hear. Use the time until you hear from them to turn your feelings around. What I have learned is that is really important to keep working on oneself in times that nothing is going on. When something specific comes up like the interview, it's already to late and you attract based on your beliefs. If you are lucky, your beliefs are okay. But it's better to work the bugs out before something comes up.

I personally don't believe that fear in one area brings about bad things in others. The shoes still seem related. You could have been late or something like that. So it still makes sense in the context. But I can't tell you where what was coming from. In order to see this you need to be pretty aware of your feeling state all the time. I was really annoyed with my neigbor, because it sounded like an elefant was living behind the wall and started to dance in the middle of the night. I decided to manifest her moving out and it did work. I was hoping for a neighbor who wasn't loud and especially wouldn't listen to music all the time. Then, I went to my mother's and one night she snored so hard that I went in another room and slept on the ground just to have the possibility to sleep at all and I hated her so much in that moment. Sooo, my new neighbor is like an elefant that likes to listen to loud music and snores. A while ago I hadn't seen the connection, but now it's obvious. He still makes me furious, but I know that I did that and until I don't stop to be furious, I can have as much neighbors as I want, they all will be elefants.

Hahahaha instead of moving out, you can manifest them as turning into nice turtles instead of dancing elephants

4/13/2018 4:18 pm  #15

fizzy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

A while ago I hadn't seen the connection, but now it's obvious. He still makes me furious, but I know that I did that and until I don't stop to be furious, I can have as much neighbors as I want, they all will be elefants.

Lol! This had me laughing (lol)
Β 

Did you imagine all the elefants that are already waiting in line just to move in directly next to me?

DMR wrote:

Hahahaha instead of moving out, you can manifest them as turning into nice turtles instead of dancing elephants

Are you sure that turtles don't snore?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

4/13/2018 5:42 pm  #16

Sanshi wrote:

Did you imagine all the elefants that are already waiting in line just to move in directly next to me?

Yes, but I should really imagine lovingly instead  (lol)
Β 

4/13/2018 6:12 pm  #17

fizzy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Yes, but I should really imagine lovingly instead (lol)
Β 

Imagine them some slippers. How about those: https://www.funslippers.de/media/image/thumbnail/tierhausschuhe-elefant-rosa-l-grobe-42-44-m-grobe-37-41-fs-pik-elefant5a70ed88c46d7_1200x1200.jpg

Sorry DMR. This went waaay off topic.

Last edited by Sanshi (4/13/2018 6:14 pm)

4/13/2018 6:52 pm  #18

4/18/2018 1:36 am  #19

Update:

So I have been rejected for the job and need to start looking somewhere else..
Honestly, the rejection does feel shitty but I'll get over it

4/18/2018 5:32 am  #20

I am sorry to hear that. You will find another one. Don't focus on the rejection, keep going.

Board footera