Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 4:17 pm  #1

LOA Works

Yes, It works, My friend and her boyfriend broke up three years ago,. The ex-boyfriend married a rich lady.Β  He realized that he had made the biggest mistake of his life; he wanted his family back.Β  He divorced the rich lady and beg my friend to come back to him. My friend and her ex got back together and now they are married.Β  Yes, the family is back together again husband, wife and son.Β  I am so happy for her. Now I know there is hope for me.Β  The universe will do the same for me. Β 

4/08/2018 9:31 pm  #2

Re: LOA Works

My best friend and her boyfriend broke up last march. They both claimed that that was the end of it (they've been on and off for 7 years). She was always the chaser. She followed him around. He thought she was too emotional, clingy, needy, and etc. She threw everything of his away, deleted his number, and etc. She told me she moved on and that she's done with him. I even talked to him personally and asked if he'd ever date her again and he said no. Maybe in a few years, but not now. In my heart, I knew that they were meant to be and that they would reconcile for good. literally 2 weeks later aka this past Thanksgiving when she came to visit me and her family, he texted her and asked to meet up to talk about their relationship. He completely changed. He literally begged to try again and starting reading all of these love coaching books. He makes the effort to call her, text her and visit her. He is now the one chasing her. They've been official since (after she and him started dating again for a period of time of course). They're relationship is so much different now. It's so beautiful. I am so happy for her. She doesn't even know about LOA. If she did it, then I can too. If so many other people did it, then I can too! Thank you universe for delivering my desired relationship with my sp. Thank you in advance. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Board footera