Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 2:51 pm  #1

He broke no contact... And..

Hi guys... I have a question, please if you can help me about.
I broke up with this guys 2 months and half ago.
I disappeared from his life
He contacted me 2 weeks ago sending me a really beautiful message. He was not talking about going back togheter though.
After 2 weeks I sent him a message... I am a bit worried that I made a mistake, but in the same time I thought that it was a nice way to reconnect with him. I don't want he thinks something wrong, like I don't appreciate if he reach out.
Even because we are so far away and we can't see each other.

4/08/2018 3:01 pm  #2

Re: He broke no contact... And..

I really don't see what the problem is?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/08/2018 3:04 pm  #3

LOL πŸ˜†
The problem is that I would love to be back with him but I am worried to make mistakes...

5/05/2018 4:30 pm  #4

Life is short. Be with the person you love

6/11/2018 2:23 pm  #5

Mariam don't think bad he will contact you soon if you do visualization in a nice way and think that he is already in your life and thanks to god that your sp loves you
My best wishes are with you πŸ˜™

12/24/2018 12:51 am  #6

Hi
Spontaneous action is ok. You think positive about that. That is the thing what will make difference.

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

2/20/2020 10:45 am  #7

I'm in love with this ex schoolmate of mine since last 7 years. but he didnt felt the same way and we were not on talking terms due to lot of misunderstandings.
i used loa for this thing 3.5 years back and i got him to initiate texting. however after a year of texting we again stopped talking due to a fight. now again after a year of no contact, he again made efforts to talk to me in early 2019. and then after 2 months of good chats we had a fight and he stopped texting.

fast forward now since last few days, he is giving me a vibe that he wants to talk to me. im also feeling that he is missing me. he called my cousin and had a long discussion about me with her. he told her how he always tries to maintain friendship but we end up fighting. he also said that he doesn't thinks we can be friends because of this difference of attitude.
he keeps asking my cousin if im dating someone. he dropped out of education and is struggling financially and he considers me to be very intelligent in academics and thinks i will find some well off guy. he really said all these things to my cousin!!
when asked by my cousin, he also said that he is not in love with me or any sort of romantic feelings. but i think that he has otherwise why would he think so much about me.Β 
now im confused. first of all i wanna raise his self-esteem and i dont want him to think that he is less then me. Him putting me on this high pedestal may stop him from approaching me.
second,Β Β what should i do mentally to make him realise his feelings for me, and to remove the resistance he is having in his mind that we cant be freinds coz we are different.

Β 

1/05/2022 3:59 pm  #8

hi

Board footera